Autos. first grow diary

thctom

Tried but lead on fan is too short. Temps steady at 28.3 think shoul be ok. Yeah I know was thinking of getting a budget 4" fan and cf set. Cause my tent only has 4" holes but 3 of them so could have two 4" cf sets and one 4" intake. Plant seem to be loving the new light :)

Got my clip on fan today but it not an oscillating fan grr. Come 5 when lights come on I will fit it. I know yesterday I said I would wait 3-4 day before potting up but I've decided I'll do it once lights go back on. So will post another update later.

Light distance from lamp (400w dual spectrum) 24"

Light on temp

high 28.8

low 27.4

Light off temp

High 23.4

Low 20.8

I've been siting here for 18 hours waiting for these pictures lol

Get that new fan of yours onto the bulb mate, that will lower the temps and also allow you to bring the light down a little imo anyway.

I think you made the right choice potting up Tom, your plants will flourish in new surroundings and more lumens. will look forward to the pics ;o)

Hope all went well mate

AstroNut :alien:

• Like 1

sorry for the late reply been having some heat issues and some burn marks in the leafs. Ive added a 16" fan on the light and a 6inch fan on the canopy managed to get it down to about 24c but light is 30" away!

the two on the front left and center are cc, the two on back left and center are fb#2 the one one the front right is the bj

post-39159-0-10869700-1329574701_thumb.jpg

pic of a heat stressed leafs on fb#2

post-39159-0-93205800-1329574970_thumb.jpg

fb#2

post-39159-0-60145800-1329575070_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Get some more then mate. If you have 11 L pots then you should have 11 L of coco. Do it quickly or they "MAY" suffer. You are currently using 8 L so your final yield will be what you would get from an 8 L pot. Your yield will increase if your pots are full.

Do a little experiment mate. Fill one of them up to the top and notice the difference. Try to get it sorted mate, sooner rather than later.

Other than that it all seems to be OK. All the best.

Cheers :smokin:

Just noticed on my black jack plant it has an even amount of fingers on some of the leafs is this normal? all others have an odd amount.

Just noticed on my black jack plant it has an even amount of fingers on some of the leafs is this normal? all others have an odd amount.

:wassnnme: It is because they are in a half full pot. :wassnnme:

Cheers :smokin:

I'm with Hip on that mate...but maybe just fill 3 up and have 3 half full and see if there is much difference?? I would add tho with autos and their short life span they don't have the time to fill out 11l pots and that's the main reason why most auto growers use 6.5l pots.

Other than that I think your plants are looking great mate and you will be shocked and delighted with how much they will grow in the next 10 days.

I'm enjoying your grow mate, so keep it up

Astro :alien: