Autos. first grow diary

thctom

Thabks mate

Counted day 1 from when they first Rose from the soil.

Was planing day 70 but will prob run them all to day 75 April 20th.

• Like 2

Thabks mate

Counted day 1 from when they first Rose from the soil.

Was planing day 70 but will prob run them all to day 75 April 20th.

lol....appropriately 420....

They will be a great smoke after 75 days in the sun mate, well done for not wanting to pull them early. Patience is definately a virtue with this growing lark

Keep it up Tom

• Like 2

Yeah i know lol just wished they where dry by then. Oh I've been close but hey if I've waited 70 days whats another 5-10 days, plus I want that couch lock stone so may even be longer.

Yeah i know lol just wished they where dry by then. Oh I've been close but hey if I've waited 70 days whats another 5-10 days, plus I want that couch lock stone so may even be longer.

Note of caution when trying to attain amber trichs with autos.....Not all autos go on to develop amber trichs mate (yes BUMMER!!) I tried with my last grow and simply overcooked her instead lol

Hey mate I give you permission to quick dry a bud on 420 pmsl

• Like 1

Note of caution when trying to attain amber trichs with autos.....Not all autos go on to develop amber trichs mate (yes BUMMER!!) I tried with my last grow and simply overcooked her instead lol

Hey mate I give you permission to quick dry a bud on 420 pmsl

He's right again Tom. Get the fucking snips out mate.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

O Noooo lol didn't know that, looks like it be cut 420 or maybe earlier if they look ready. One of my cc's should be ready soon, she looks so juicy so prob cut her a few day before so I have something to smoke. :D

Edited by thctom

Looking very nice up in here!

I wish mine looked half as good as that (my plants are currently full yellow)

I was also planning on running through until April 20th but with the state they are in at the moment I think I

am going to crop as early as possible now, maybe the 10th or roundabouts.

• Like 1

Cheers mate, sorry to hear that, do you you know what has caused the problem? Made a post in the sick plants section?

Thctom

I posted a thread in there a week or so ago and I got a reply from Amnesia advising that it may have been caused by the Home and Garden nutes I was using. I have since switched to PM Old Timers Bloom and the yellowing is still taking over newly formed leaves but it seems to have slowed down somewhat. The thing is, I dont even really know if the buds look as they should at this stage as its my first grow.

I think it could be the soil I have been using (Canna Terra Pro) and the lack of feed in it. Next time I will be using Plant Magic Soil and nutes throughout.

Are you planning on growing some more Auto's after this batch?

I've heard canna terra pro can be quite heavy in feed but haven't used it personally so don't quote me on that. Astro could be right there Defo looks hungry.

Yeah my first grow with plant magic and sweet seeds autos and both are great.

To be honest your buds look nice it's just the leafs, hope it makes it and you get a decent smoke

:smokin:

I've heard canna terra pro can be quite heavy in feed but haven't used it personally so don't quote me on that. Astro could be right there Defo looks hungry.

Yeah my first grow with plant magic and sweet seeds autos and both are great.

To be honest your buds look nice it's just the leafs, hope it makes it and you get a decent smoke

:smokin:

Yeah I have heard different things about the Canna Terra from a few different people. I will be armed and ready with new found knowledge next time though so hopefully it wont happen again.

Live and learn and all that!