Autos. first grow diary

thctom

Yeah too much, just need them out the tent so I can start the next one. The buds look ready its just the stems still way to moist and won't snap. Prob smoked 8-9gram still need to wack them on the radiator for 15mins to dry it for grinder.

So they are all in jars now :), tomorrow I will be posting weights and pics and hopefully atleast one smoke report want a clear head before I write it. The weights for the cc and fb will be combined as they are in same jar, the difference between the two fb is amazing one has very little smell, big fat buds, not much of a stone, the other small dense buds that stinks the whole road out and knocks u out. If you've grown lemon haze before stinks just like it.

Cya 2mo guys I ain't forgotten about this diary, don't worry. :)

WoooHoooo The endzone has been reached without too much pain...congrats mate!!

Get another Jar mate and store the different strains seperately, unless you're going to be smoking cocktails all the way through??

Will look forward to your final report

:guitar: :guitar: WELL DONE AGAIN TOM!! :guitar: :guitar:

Every time I get ready to do a smoke report after I smoke it I'm too stoned lol but here goes I'll give it a go,

Bj final dry weight 83g :)

The buds are light green in colour, dense and resinous, and have a potent citrus smell, smells intense once grinded up. I'm not good with tastes but it was yummy lol the stone is a nice smiley buzz fell monged and stuck to the couch wanna go back to bed.

Over all I am very happy with this plant and all the autos, at first I was worried but not any more thanks sweet seeds and every one for their help and support.

The other plants

2xcc = 105g

Fb 58g

fb 49g

Bj 83g

And an akr 57g

Total 362g thats the weight today after a week cure and me smoking so I'm happy :D

I'll try do smoke report on others soon and take some pics

• Like 3

YEEEEEHAAAAAAA

Now that's what i'm talking about!!! Loads of different strains in jars curing for your pleasure after your hard work and commitment... Many congrats mate now kick back and enjoy the fruits of your well earned harvest!

Glad to hear your BJ's are big mate, I have one on the go and it's MASSIVE so pleased to hear your weights

Plans for next grow Tom??

Well done again mate

Astro :alien:

• Like 1

Awesome Tom!

Very suprised by the weights! Well impressed.

My 2 got fed for the last time this morning ready for the chop on Sunday.

Thanks for the great diary. It has helped me a lot being able to compare.

Enjoy the smoke!

Hippy

• Like 1

Trying to make an order off greens but it ain't working need some new pots and soil and a parabolic so once they ariive I'll be doing 3 cc, 3 s.a.d and 3 sweet cheese and also trying to get some cutting of gringo off my mate for the last month when I turn light to 18-6. Thanks astro

Hippyinasuit make sure you flush them, plain water for last two - three feeds.

Thanks mate :)

Hope you cut goes well.

Just smoked a zoot of bho Wooo that is the one, some light yellow green sticky oil mmmmm :)

• Like 1

He doesn't need to flush them mate, and if you're using PM Organic Bloom, you can feed up until chop without changing the taste of your bud.

Glad to hear you have a plan in place for the next grow Tom and hope it goes as smoothly as this one fella.

Astro :alien:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Excellent diary tom, great results and a good read, especially for noobs like me :)

"i've got a big jumper on but the plants are fine" - lol:)

Nice harvest ;+}

p.s. - any more pics of the Kush ?

atb m8,

nibs.

Edited by nibblebit
  • Like 1

I'll have a look on my pc when I get home and will let ya know, not sure tho as this was for the sweet seeds comp so really neglected to take pics of that, it was by far the the biggest and prob the smelliest and by god was it fluffy struggle to fit more than a gram or two in your hand

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...