Autos. first grow diary

thctom

ok.

So definately need lights out base temps up as it would seem root temps are too low and maybe check them whilst lights are on too (if you can maintain 20 degrees then BINGO!!). Not that this makes too much difference atm, but I would be inclined to use Bloom from here on in Tom.

Will look forward to the pics later mate

• Like 1

Ah cheers mate, yeah will upload them soon, wish I finished work now can't wait to see them see if the fan heater made a difference. I got a pic of my akr for u too, not sure if that is turned hermaphrodite but is massive with loads of bud sites so really hope that ain't turned not been a good week lol.

right now some pic, its improved alot since this morning but still could be better (i must get a new keyboard using the on-screen keyboard is killing my finger)

post-39159-0-56269800-1331236823_thumb.jpg

post-39159-0-87759000-1331236849_thumb.jpg

any chance for slightly better pics mate?? very orangy, could you take them away from what seems like the hps bulb?

any discolouration going on?? cos it doesn't look like it. I had something similar with my first grow and they were simply tired and needed feeding. They are not interupted during lights out?? and are Dark?? You're saying that the soil is wet after 2 days??

• Like 1

Hello mate,

Sometimes my plants can go droopy straight after watering but an hour later pop up again, were they watered just before the pics were taken?

They're looking fine other than the droop, hard to tell by the pics but they don't look bad to me :yep:

I dunno why they came out like that tent was zipped up. Nah nice green just reddish purple stems. It's completely dark during lights off with no disruption. Usually they would need another feed by now as I feed them every two days but still seem moist like they have hardly drank, I'll try take some more pics later but my girl is on the pc. I would of thought if they were tired they would of recovered by lights on or atleast a few hours into it

I dunno why they came out like that tent was zipped up. Nah nice green just reddish purple stems. It's completely dark during lights off with no disruption. Usually they would need another feed by now as I feed them every two days but still seem moist like they have hardly drank, I'll try take some more pics later but my girl is on the pc. I would of thought if they were tired they would of recovered by lights on or atleast a few hours into it

Yes I would have thought that too but important to firstly rule stuff out... Purple stems or purple stalks?? Usually related to cold or stress

I am struggling to understand.

"Usually they would need another feed by now as I feed them every two days". Does this mean that you feed them every two days, or, feed one day and water the next? I have read this on other threads as well. Surely you should be feeding at every watering, or is this what you mean when you say the above. Or, am I just being a silly fucker who has sampled some Psicodelicia.

How do these plants compare in "Looks and feel" to others that you have grown? They seem fine at the mo, but keep an eye on them.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

The drooping just screams over watering to me...anyone else think the same?? are you letting your pots dry out completely each time Tom?? usually in 6.5l pots it would be every 3 days feeding and even some after 2 days, they look like they are ready for watering on the surface but are moist lower down. On top of that with low temps the water in the pots wouldn't be consumed as quickly.

Just thinking out loud mate, there are alot more experienced growers than me fella

As for Purple stem/stalks. Lack of phosphorus, that would mean you need to feed some bloom mate.

Edited by AstroNut
  • Like 2

They have water every two day and every other feed i give neuts, sorry for not being clear. All the other plants are great green stems and leafs pointing up for the "sun". I dunno don't seem like over watering to me pot was as light as a feather, usually I give 1.5l each every two days I feel how heavy they are, the soil is a sandy colour and moves in slightly from pot edge at the top. I can see lots of roots coming through the bottom so plants have filled the pots I think.

The plant was slightly wiling before the the feed if I remember correctly. I'll be feeding all the other plant in around 2-3 days with bloom neuts 1ml per 1.5l and biosilicion 1.5ml per 1.5l so hopefully they will be healthy and ready by then. Hoping the heater does the trick

So you are only giving half the nutes you think? If you should be giving 4Ml/l then you add 4Ml/L to your water. This is what you use to "Feed the plant". What you are saying is that you feed, and water. OR. Am I being a total fuckwit who knows fuck all about growing in mud?

• Like 1

Sorry stoned me. I Water every two day. Every other time I water I add neuts so they ain't getting feed every water. I've used this method with photogenic plants with no problems so though with them being autos and not not needing to many neuts this shouldnt be a problem, maybe not. Maybe I should change this and feed every water?

Edited by thctom

Sorry stoned me. I Water every two day. Every other time I water I add neuts so they ain't getting feed every water. I've used this method with photogenic plants with no problems so though with them being autos and not not needing to many neuts this shouldnt be a problem, maybe not. Maybe I should change this and feed every water?

So you only give feed every other water. Therefore you feed every 4 days then?

• Like 1