Autos. first grow diary

thctom

I would like to thank tommy and sweet seeds for giving me the opportunity to take part and for the free seeds, mine ain't arrived yet so will start with some I got from picknmix seeds and add the other once this on is done

my plan is to update bi-daily in veg and every 4-5 days in flowering

My seeds:

2x 'Sweet seeds' Fast bud #2

2x 'Swees seeds' cream caramel auto

1x 'Sweet seeds' black jack auto

This is my kit...

Grow Tent. 120cm x 120cm x 200cm

400w Ballast with sunmaster dual spectrum HPS bulb and shade (for flowering)

250w Envirobulb (CFL) (Blue for vegging)

4" Carbon Filter and fan kit

Hygrometer

15" fan

.5L Pots

11L Square pots + trays

PM Soil

PM Bio Silicon

PM Granules

PM oldtimer Bloom

Ph up and down

ph meter

Watering can, Spray bottle, Measuring Jug and pipettes

My Plan

To Germinate 5 seeds (the autos) hopefully getting all 5 to germinate. Transfer to .5l pots in a propagator in my walm grow tent (heater on) for around 24-48 then put them under my 250w CFL 24/0 for 1 week, after which I will reduce to 20/4 for around 3 weeksI will then re-pot into the final 11L pots and change the light to my 400w HPS at 18/6 which they'll stay until crop.

Not my first grow, grow number 4, but my first diary. ive been out of the growing scene for 4 years (too long about time i got back too it) maybe a bit rusty so any tips would be helpful

Ok so I read that auto are harder to germinate than photo plants and don't respond to well to paper towel method (Damm, that what I was gonna use) so I done some more reading.. I decided to germinate my seeds in a cup of water, I got 3 glasses of water for my 3 different strains, made sure water was room temp placed my seeds in water then the cups in my dark grow tent, they stayed in their for around 20hours, temp range from 20.2c-25.3c. I then got my seeds out very carefully with a spoon :0 and placed them in pre-wetted pm soil in my home made plant pots, converted coke bottles with holes pierced in bottom and black bags rapped around them. I've placed them in my tent with clingfilm over the top to help humidity. Hopefully will see some heads popping out the soil in next 48 hours

Tom

• Like 1

Thanks mate, it been a while since I last grew, missed it so much tho, so excited just want these babies to pop their head out the soil :) keep popping my head in every hour lol, gonna leave for atleast 24 hours now.

Edited by tomcromp

Just a quick question, I placed in water for around 20 hours, they showed no sign of cracking but I still placed them in the soil shall I leave them in the soil or dig them back out and put back in water?

GO ON TOM!!

Congrats on getting this far mate and let's hope all seeds show their little heads within 48 hours.

Looks like you have everything under control and alot of what you're using (nutes and beneficials) are what I use and they come highly recommended mate.

You will love the speed of fastbud and the dense buds of the CC's

All the very best mate and just shout if you need anything

Astro :alien:

• Like 1

Thanks astro glad you had a look :) your plants are lovely, your first diary inspired me to use the sweet seeds and plant magic stuff so thanks :) you should enter this comp ;)

• Like 1

Hi Tom!

Welcome to the 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition :yep:

Hope you enjoy the autos you're about to try ;) I'll keep passing by to check it out, sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 1

Good luck with the grow and comp dude, and as hiphip said, just leave them in the soil and hopefully by now they'll be showing signs of cracking :yep:

Keep it green :hippy:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

All the best Tom, hope it goes to plan for ya, am seeing these auto's more and more. Mmm may have to try 1 sooin, good look fella. Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1