Autos. first grow diary

thctom

Wow thanks everyone for the support. Ok so 48 hours after putting into soil I'm seeing signs of the cream caramel trying to poke his head not out fully looks like an upside-down U shape with the head still in soil, no others have shown signs of cracking, I've put the light on so hopefully cream caramel will sort it's self out and others will crack. Once all head are out I'll be taking pics

Ok so this morning before I left for work, I had a lil check on them and 4 out the 6 had pop their head out, so hopefully by time I get back from work 8 tonite the other two will have poped up. I'll take some pics tonite and call this day 1.

Nice one Tom and fingers crossed the others are showing for you when you get home :yep:

Cheers serpent, I love you grow diary, and you guide to growing autos in soil is the best helped me alot so thanks

Sorry for the delay in update, so all 5 have poped up and looking heathy pics to follow sorry for poor quality cant find camera lead and having problems comepressing them.

post-39159-0-82393000-1328629534_thumb.jpg

Nice to see the beans cracked and the girls reaching for the lights :yep:

Thanks mate can't keep my head out the tent keep talking to the girls.

Just checked the post this morning and was delighted to see my free seeds have arrived Wooo thanks alot sweet seeds, and free stickers too how kind! So day 4 now. And the soil was a bit dry so gave it a tiny sprinkle of plain room temp ph 6.4 water. On one cc and one fb you can see a second set of leaves starting to develop woo. The plants all looking healthy with leafs all pointing up to light in a V shape. The temp rang is 22.8-26.9 humidity too low 40-45% I've got a bowl of water in there to help raise it but ain't doing much. I'll add new pics when I get bk from work.

Edited by tomcromp

UP and running mate...ATB with this grow and comp fella.

Gotta love sweet seeds huh?? going that extra mile!! and producing great autos along the way too.

enjoy every moment mate and bottle up that enthusiasm

ATB

Astro :alien:

• Like 1

UP and running mate...ATB with this grow and comp fella.

Gotta love sweet seeds huh?? going that extra mile!! and producing great autos along the way too.

enjoy every moment mate and bottle up that enthusiasm

ATB

Astro :alien:

I would concur with Astro. All the best with the rest mate.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1