Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

looking great bro , dont be scared to give them a good feed if they start to pale bro

top scrog tho some looooovly nugs

• Like 1

They smoke well actually. Flavour of Tsetse fly and aubergine. Treat them well mate, karma and all that. Be kind to ants.

Scrog is looking fucking amazing at the moment mucker. Crack on.

Cheers Hipster :smokin:

looking great bro , dont be scared to give them a good feed if they start to pale bro

top scrog tho some looooovly nugs

Thanks Jiffa the Scrog King :yinyang:

8 weeks flower today.

I tried to get some closeups. And I found the align centre button!

The Psi Who Loved Me - Psicodelica

gallery_52254_3926_55541.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_80342.jpg

For Your Ice Only - Ice Cool

gallery_52254_3926_77529.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_80324.jpg

My favourite American folk rock duo

:rofl: I saw these at an outdoor festival where they played in the

early afternoon in the sunshine and instantly transported you to another place. Amazing live and on record.

Two Gallants with 'Nothing to You' '

• Like 1

excellent work and very informative for me ... that canopy is a real cracker, nice n even but big buds , a truly inspiring 250 watter ..

drool

crikey ... we even get good music on this diary :guitar:

after reviewing the microfilm and interogating #7 I am ready to copy the entire procedure :spliff:

Edited by pete0000
  • Like 1

gashdshooksh man ..mish moneyfanny will be impreshed shir ..there will be multiple q`sh

• Like 1

excellent work and very informative for me ... that canopy is a real cracker, nice n even but big buds , a truly inspiring 250 watter ..

drool

crikey ... we even get good music on this diary

after reviewing the microfilm and interogating #7 I am ready to copy the entire procedure

Thanks for dropping in pete, glad you like it. I look forward to reading your diary as well :yinyang:

Very nice

(No funny Bond references to stick in here I'm afraid )

Cheers SG, hope you are feeling better after your break and enjoying your harvest :spliff:

gashdshooksh man ..mish moneyfanny will be impreshed shir ..there will be multiple q`sh

:rofl: Tell Mish Moneyfanny that Mishter Bond is on hish way :sweaty:

very impressive grow mate

Much appreciated Mr H :bong:

And so, the end is near? Almost 61 days flower.. There are some amber trics on both the Psi and Ice (more so on the Psi). If I had another space, the Psi would be chopped first before the Ice but practically, they need to come down together.

I am considering the 14th March onwards (9 weeks). The Psicodelica is going to blow my head off :spliff: and the Ice may be a little early but I think I'm going to be happy enough :smokin:

I swapped the 250w hps dual spectrum bulb for a 250w MH bulb today. Just for the final run in. It should be interesting to see how the girls react...

gallery_52254_3926_94096.jpg

I do love this band - no massive hit singles but simply inspiring albums that improve with every listen :stoned:

This is from their great 2010 album High Violet but all of their albums are quality. Their 2005 effort Alligator is a masterpiece.

The National - Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks

Edited by Scroger Moore
  • Like 2

Well done on the Nom and the fruitful bounty ;)

:yinyang:

Thanks Bud :yinyang:

65 days flower

Both the Psicodelica and Ice Cool have been on plain water for a good few days now and the leaves are yellowing up. You can see the size difference between the Psi buds on the left and the Ice on the right.

The Psicodelica is mostly ready as far as I can tell. The Ice Cool could do with longer but I only have this one area to safely dry - decisions decisions... :stoned:

Psicodelica (left) and Ice Cool (right) 65 days

gallery_52254_3926_318625.jpg

Ice Cool 65 days

gallery_52254_3926_86181.jpg

I could not really play anything else on my 420th post here.

:band: I love you Sweet Leaf :band:

Edited by Scroger Moore
  • Like 2

WOW :woot:

They are lookin fat and frosty mate!

Have you not got a loupe to check the trichs at all? Still quite a few white pistiles on the Ice Cool shot. Whats the Psi like compared to her?

Am jelousssss ! hehe

Not long now dude. Itchy trigger scissor finger time lol

All the best

Cannabis Kid :pirate:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Very nice m8, have you come across a method of geting rid of the springtail? a guy asked me about them the other day, but could'nt advise him as i did'nt no of em, your grow is Top notch my freind ya deffo going to be 1 hammerd chappy when you toke on that lot, very good man. Enjoy ya rewards Nelly

• Like 1

WOW :woot:

They are lookin fat and frosty mate!

Have you not got a loupe to check the trichs at all? Still quite a few white pistiles on the Ice Cool shot. Whats the Psi like compared to her?

Am jelousssss ! hehe

Not long now dude. Itchy trigger scissor finger time

All the best

Cannabis Kid

Hey CannaKid, thanks for your words chap :yinyang: I do have a mini microscope type arrangement and I have noticed some amber trichs on both although much more so on the Psicodelica. I also think that the Ice still has some more love to give so I will be letting her go on whilst chopping the Psi over the next few days.

Those buds look exceptional

Cheers dot, it is a very nice sight when you unzip the tent. I am pretty pleased with the results from my little 250w :smoke:

Very nice m8, have you come across a method of geting rid of the springtail? a guy asked me about them the other day, but could'nt advise him as i did'nt no of em, your grow is Top notch my freind ya deffo going to be 1 hammerd chappy when you toke on that lot, very good man. Enjoy ya rewards Nelly

Thanks Nelly . To be honest, no I havent really other than keeping a wet/dry cycle to minimise them but I have been following that anyway. I still see a few on the surface if I brush the soil or some in the run off in the saucer after watering. But as long as they keep themselves to themselves, I'm following a live and let live policy for the last few days. :hippy:

Bootyfull budage :yinyang:

Cheers rabid, thanks for stopping by :spliff:

66 days flower (9 weeks 3 days)

I have decided not to chop the Ice just because the Psi is ready and I have no other drying area. I've come this far so I may as well see it through to the end and really show what the Ice Cool can produce. I hope it is not going to be too much longer though.

For a second space to dry, in a stoned moment this evening, I constructed a MacGyver Dry Box...

A sturdy(ish)cardboard box

Left over scrog netting

Left over ducting

Old PC fan

Old phone charger

Some cable ties

Some crossed fingers and a strategically placed smoke alarm :lucky:

gallery_52254_3926_5133.jpg

So I took a test bud from the Psicodelica. Very small compared to the chunky Ice Cool buds but this tester was absolutely coated in the sticky icky stuff and giving off a fine sweet aroma :stoned: Its now in MacGyver for a smell test overnight and if all ok, I will gradually chop the Psi over the next few days

gallery_52254_3926_30555.jpg

Thanks for all your comments so far,they are much appreciated. I hope to update this again next week with the final harvest pictures from both the Psicodelica and Ice Cool. At the beginning, I thought to myself I would be happy with a couple of ounces so I like to think I have reached my target :spliff:

Help yourselves. Moneypenny has the kettle on..

gallery_52254_3926_52803.jpg

• Like 3