Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

Way to go davi, some proper stuff coming your way man all the best with it. Nelly

Thanks Nelly, I hope so, same to you. :spliff:

19 days flower.

I decided to up the bloom to 2.5ml for the Psi whilst keeping the Ice on 2ml. Both still on 1ml grow. The Psi certainly seems to drink more than the Ice. Giving them around 3 litres each every few days.

I'm going to be shortly running out of the Biobizz bloom so I may see if this PM Bloom is as good as I hear...

gallery_52254_3926_168052.jpg

• Like 1

I'm liking what I'm seeing, some very nicely spread out buds and the biscuit selection is to die for.

If you carry on at this rate I made have to inform SPECTRE to your location. lol

All the best buddy

Edited by bushmaster82
  • Like 1

Hey davidbrent!!

Top work with that SCROG buddy, you managed to fill the whole space with branches that will soon end up like big fat buds ;) I'll keep passing by to watch the development and I'm sure this diary will be even more interesting very soon :yes:

Keep up the great work, sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

• Like 1

I'm liking what I'm seeing, some very nicely spread out buds and the biscuit selection is to die for.

If you carry on at this rate I made have to inform SPECTRE to your location. lol

All the best buddy

Thanks bush, yours is looking very nice as well :guitar:

SPECTRE are a bunch of lightweights! Mind you, Blofeld's cat did shat on the carpet last time. :cat:

Tight lines buddy.

Looking great man, nice even canopy, Good luck with the rest. :):yinyang:

Cheers ska , so far so good. Hopefully the stretch is over as well. Best of luck to you as well :lucky:

Hey davidbrent!!

Top work with that SCROG buddy, you managed to fill the whole space with branches that will soon end up like big fat buds ;) I'll keep passing by to watch the development and I'm sure this diary will be even more interesting very soon :yes:

Keep up the great work, sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

Hey Tommy, thanks for your comments mate :spliff: , these nice Sweet Seed Spanish ladies seem to like their intimate encounter with Scroger Moore. Hopefully the Anglo-Spanish love triangle can continue to flourish!

20days flower. Keep the British end up Scroger!

gallery_52254_3926_82199.jpg

Edited by davidbrent

lol love the name change, I did a double take when I was looking for your diary.

Scroger Moore lol still cracks me up

Keep on keeping on

• Like 1

lol love the name change, I did a double take when I was looking for your diary.

Scroger Moore lol still cracks me up

Keep on keeping on

Thanks bush, you're going to get 006 status if this carries on :yinyang:

24 days flower (4th Feb)

Feeding 2.5ml bloom and 1ml grow but looking to up that shortly. Almost out of bio bizz bloom but will moving onto some PM bloom alone soon.

Underskirt...

gallery_52254_3926_105774.jpg

1 example of super cropping in the first days of flower. I have also used the odd cable tie to anchor stems here and there.

gallery_52254_3926_73330.jpg

Psicodelica on the left, Ice Cool on the right.

24 days flower.

gallery_52254_3926_284477.jpg

Edited by Scroger Moore
  • Like 3

Looking good Scroger!

:yinyang: :yinyang:

Thanks Budelaire :yinyang:

Looking good scrogger buddy just like a scrog should be nice and totally level with loads bud sites. :yinyang::skin_up:

Cheers La Viva, the Ice Cool especially exploded with bud sites after topping a couple of times :yahoo:

Trained to perfection if only my first scrog looked like this!

Keeping them super healthy, bravo!

:yep:

Much obliged Godspeed, thanks buddy. Its really down to the great strains that have been supplied by Sweet Seeds, past and present scrogers who have documented their experiences online & this great site in general :yinyang: . Oh and a bit of beginners luck I think...

Thanks chaps.

30 days flower (10th Feb)

Jesus H Christ, its difficult to keep temps up in this weather. Its less 'license to fill' and more 'license to chill' at the moment.

I have an oil radiator on 24/7 just outside of the tent and temperatures at root level are still dipping down to minimum of 17.6 :russian: . Even during lights on, its not going much above 21. I hope these Spanish senoritas are going to be ok by the end of flower. I'm pretty happy with the buds so far anyway :yinyang:

I upped the bloom to 3ml/litre and still on 1ml grow.

Psi on the left, Ice on the right.

Stay warm everyone :spliff:

gallery_52254_3926_58956.jpg

• Like 2