Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

Hola amigos.

Muchas gracias to Senor Tommy & Sweet Seeds for this very kind offer.. :clapping:

This will be my third indoor grow. As you will see, I like to keep it nice and simple. I know I'm not going to win anything :rofl: but I'm just looking forward to trying some new strains.

I have chosen:

1) Psicodelica ('The Psi Who Loved Me' - yes, I share Alan Partridge's fondness for Sir Roger Moore KBE :badass: )

2) Ice Cool ('For Your Ice Only' )

(I also picked Cream Caramel autos but due to space, these will be outdoors in 2012)

It seems I picked two stretchy sativa dominant strains in Psi and Ice so this might be interesting. I have always wanted to try a scrog so I thought I'd give it a go here.

I'll aim to finish these two ladies in 11 litre pots under Scroger so plenty of veg time needed under the 250w hps. I have got some Plant Magic soil with PM granules in conjunction with some Bio Bizz grow and bloom nutrients but thats it apart from water and light.

gallery_52254_3926_2865.jpg

1 x Psi and 1 x Ice have gone straight into soil this evening (23rd November 2011) and warming in the airing cupboard.

Best of luck to everyone.. :lucky:

Edited by davidbrent
  • Like 2

Lovin' the title :D Good luck with the grow & comp :yep:

Cheers Serpent. Best of luck to you as well :lucky: It was reading your posts that helped me choose the CC autos for next year. :spliff:

Thanks Thicky, jabahut, beanpopper,ukblazer, Hiphip, New Model Army & se7en.

May all your harvests be plentiful.

So we have DAY 1 of veg today 27th November. Both the Psi and Ice have broke through the surface and both are now placed a comfortable distance away from the 250w MH bulb.

In the meantime, I'm sure Bibi will look after us...

post-52254-0-77378200-1322415260_thumb.jpg