Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

Welcome to the contest mate!

Hope you enjoy your sweets :yep:

Good luck and sweet regards,

tommy

Thanks Tommy :spliff:

7th day of veg. Both Psi and Ice are around 3 inches tall. Temps around 25-29 degrees lights on, dropping to around 19-20 degrees lights off.

Humidity around 50.

There is an oscillating fan on to hopefully strengthen the stems as they have stretched towards the MH light. The distance between the light and the girls has been gradually reduced to around 20 inches now. Only watering a small amount when needed every couple of days.

gallery_52254_3926_29474.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_18988.jpg

• Like 2

Best of luck dude.

:yinyang:

Cheers mate. Same to you :yinyang:

The Bond girls are now 14days from seed. Still on 20/4 light cycle and still under the MH bulb.

Potted up using the PM granules for the first time. I gave the root ball a good sprinkling of the granules and in the hollowed out hole of the bigger pot. Gave a good watering and said adios.

For Your Ice Only

gallery_52254_3926_33329.jpg

The Psi Who Loved Me

gallery_52254_3926_15777.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_19497.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good dude and hopefully they'll now show vigorous growth now they've been potted up and had a sprinkling of granules :yep:

+1. Keep up with the good work mate.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good dude and hopefully they'll now show vigorous growth now they've been potted up and had a sprinkling of granules :yep:

Cheers Serpent, I have noticed the granules definately help with the root growth. Mind you, they should do at £15 a pop! :rofl:

+1. Keep up with the good work mate.

Thanks for looking in Hiphip.

This is my first time using the MH bulb and I have noticed that the girls are definately less leggy and more squat compared to results from the dual spectrum bulb and different to what I was expecting from these sativa dominant strains. I will revert back to the dual spectrum in flower and hopefully the growth will take off.

I have topped both Psi and Ice twice and potted them up again. Another 10 days or so and they should be ready for 11 litre pots and that is when Scroger will be putting in an appearance.

The settings on my camera seem to be locked permanently on the 'indistinct underground miner ' setting but I am hoping to sort that out over the holiday period.

Merry Christmas to all who reads this - stay warm and stay happy.

post-52254-0-89263600-1324316219_thumb.jpg

post-52254-0-18989900-1324316323_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Looking sexy there David, I have a thing for pussy (galore) lol.

I totally understand the thing about the difference between mh and hps, so much so that I've put my hps bulb back in to veg to get some stretch before the net goes in nxt wk

All the best bud

• Like 1

Looking sexy there David, I have a thing for pussy (galore) lol.

I totally understand the thing about the difference between mh and hps, so much so that I've put my hps bulb back in to veg to get some stretch before the net goes in nxt wk

All the best bud

Thanks bush :spliff:. Might swap the bulbs over later. Slightly concerned that that the dual spectrum bulb has already had 2 grows out of it. Might experiment with it though.

Hey DB,

Your plants are coming on well, very nice root balls!

Bonga :bong:

Cheers bonga, the granules have definately helped :spliff: .

I potted both the Psi and Ice up to 11 litre pots on Christmas Eve and they have definately responded. For Your Ice Only already has roots appearing from the drainage holes. The Psi Who Loved Me is a bit behind. Not as many potential bud sites on either as I'd have hoped at this stage. Am unsure whether I really want to be topping again given I want to give these girls 8 weeks veg in total and we are over the halfway stage now. Will look into it but if anyone has an opinion, it would be appreciated.

For Your Ice Only

tn_gallery_52254_3926_80663.jpg

The Psi Who Loved Me

tn_gallery_52254_3926_56562.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Tommy, a very generous gesture from Sweet Seeds. :cheers:

Scroger Moore is now in the building. The Ice is on the right and is a bit of a stretcher compared to Psi on the left. My plan to give both plants 8 weeks veg may have to be amended. I have now dropped lighting cycle to 18/6 from 20/4 and will see how the next couple of weeks goes.

post-52254-0-52419500-1325524706_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

They're coming along nicely my friend.

Thanks again Hiphip :lucky::spliff:

looking good buddy hope ya have a fruitfull New year. :yinyang::skin_up:

Cheers La Viva, same to you. :lucky::spliff:

Scroger Moore (licensed to fill ) is now starting to look a bit more respectable at around 42 days veg. The dual spec HPS bulb has definately helped the growth compared to the MH that was on there for the first month. The Ice Cool on the right is still stretching quite a bit but the Psicodelica is catching up. There are still a few bud sites under the screen which havent quite got there yet. I have tentatively supercropped one or two shoots on the Ice and am slowly moving the shoots through the net. The 250w is still on 18/6 for the moment anyway. Hoping I can leave this to veg for the next 2 weeks due to work commitments but we shall see. Maybe that will be too much growth for the net for these sativa doms?

One way to find out I guess - best of luck to you all. :lucky:

gallery_52254_3926_3905.jpg

That scrog nets filling out nicely now DB, and that pic of the ice a few posts back! v.nice!

Best of luck with the rest of the show!

Regards Dodgee

• Like 1