Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

That scrog nets filling out nicely now DB, and that pic of the ice a few posts back! v.nice!

Best of luck with the rest of the show!

Regards Dodgee

Thanks Dodgee :spliff: , I have been really impressed with the growth of the Ice Cool in particular.Hope all is well with you and yours.

Looking great david, girls are looking healthy good luck with the comeptition ill be dropping by.

:yinyang:

Cheers for looking in Godspeed :spliff: , hopefully they stay healthy as well. Take care :yinyang:

The original Man With The Golden Gun soundtrack from Alice Cooper before they chose Lulu at the last minute..

• Like 1

Do you expect me to talk

E2a I guess you do as I'm posting...

What am I on about :stoned:

So anyway, the plants are looking so green its a pleasure to see. But and its a biggie, ain't you ment to place the net on once you have flipped.

I'm thinking you may have to much plant under the net so buy the time you flip and they stretch they will be half way up the tent. Not sure if that explains what I mean. Well its late and I'm stoned and just waffling.

All the best

Scrogger Moore lol I laugh every time I see it classic

Edited by bushmaster82
  • Like 1

Funny diary!

Scrogger Moore :rofl: is working properly :smokin:

Thanks PauloL :bong:

Do you expect me to talk

E2a I guess you do as I'm posting...

What am I on about :stoned:

So anyway, the plants are looking so green its a pleasure to see. But and its a biggie, ain't you ment to place the net on once you have flipped.

I'm thinking you may have to much plant under the net so buy the time you flip and they stretch they will be half way up the tent. Not sure if that explains what I mean. Well its late and I'm stoned and just waffling.

All the best

Scrogger Moore lol I laugh every time I see it classic

Thanks Bush you space cadet :rofl: Yes,I probably left them a bit too long but I wanted to ensure I vegged out the 11 litre pots enough and thought it was best to get at least some of the net filled.

Today (11th January) is the first day of 12/12 for the Psi and Ice. Come on Scroger, show me what you got..

post-52254-0-18162600-1326315196_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

She's filling a beauty there Mr David sir.

Hope you don't mind as I've parked little nelly on the drive way and brought nik nak to make the tea.

Keep up the good work for queen and country

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi david, that scrog going to produce some fine bud am sure, hope it goes to plan for you and good look with the comp. Nelly :spliff:

• Like 1

ey ups MR Brent.

Alls looking grand so far! ill be watching the psi closely as i have a few of those beans waiting to be popped.

Keep up the good work bud. :smokin:

• Like 1

She's filling a beauty there Mr David sir.

Hope you don't mind as I've parked little nelly on the drive way and brought nik nak to make the tea.

Keep up the good work for queen and country

Cheers bush :spliff: , go for it. Bibi is waiting for you. Watch out for her ice skates though buddy!

Hi david, that scrog going to produce some fine bud am sure, hope it goes to plan for you and good look with the comp. Nelly :spliff:

Thanks a lot Nelly , good luck to yourself :bong: .

ey ups MR Brent.

Alls looking grand so far! ill be watching the psi closely as i have a few of those beans waiting to be popped.

Keep up the good work bud. :smokin:

Much obliged Bugs, the Psi was a bit of a late starter for me but she sure is making up for lost time now with the growth.

Loving that Scrog net mate :yinyang:

Cheers ukblazer.

They are looking lovely mate :yep:

NMA

Thanks NMA, keep on rocking :band:

coming on now not long before the bud shots....hs

Ta HEAVY, I'm looking forward to those as well :yep:

Thanks again chaps, it is great to see your comments. Best of luck to you all :lucky:

So we are at 12th day of flower. Both the Psi & Ice have stretched a fair bit over the last 5 or 6 days. Scroger is loving it inside these 2 girls :rofl: . I really enjoy the feeling of training the plants through Scroger. It is somehow very theraputic getting so hands on with the grow.

Noticed some yellowing especially on the Psi so will keep an eye on that and am now feeding with 1ml grow 2ml bloom. I give them around 6 litres every few days.

Temperature went down to 16.1 when I went away for a couple of days recently (possible cause of yellowing?) but normally around minimum of 18 lights off and maximum of 25 lights on.

It is bloody hard to get a decent picture under the light with my entry level Lumix despite white balancing and taking photos just as the light comes on but hopefully this is just about visible.

Stay warm and stay happy guys.

gallery_52254_3926_39974.jpg

• Like 2

gallery_52254_3926_157711.jpg

Ok so this is going to be the diary with the shittest quality of photos since something broke the surface at Loch Ness but otherwise loving the scrog method.

16 days flower. 1ml grow 2ml bloom.

Edited by davidbrent
  • Like 1

Scrogger is doing great and the pictures quality is not that bad.

Keep them coming buddy, keep them coming :hippy:

Thanks for looking in Paulo. :yinyang:

Visited Scrogers room while the girls were sleeping. I think the paler leaves are where the light has been too close and maybe the Psi on the left is a tad hungry so may up the bloom slightly...

gallery_52254_3926_31041.jpg

• Like 1