Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

A cracking diary and harvest dude, and congrats on the nomination this month :yep:

Thanks Serpent, that means a lot :yinyang:

I was really not expecting a second nomination at all. A very pleasant suprise :guitar:

I put together a few photos of this grow to some music with a few notes. Mainly as a lasting reminder to me of this grow, I've loved the scrog method. Even the couple of minor setbacks have been a learning experience. Hope you like it and thank you all once again for looking in here :yinyang:

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Bravo Mr Moore,

Looking forward to some smoke reports and cured photos.

Enjoy your well deserved harvest buddy.

Dot :hippy:

• Like 1

Psicodelica on the left. Curing for 10 days or so.

Ice Cool middle and right (orange seals). Curing a few days now.

They were both brown bagged for a good while before.

I am planning on waiting until the end of the month to ensure a reasonable cure and then the sampling starts :stoned:

gallery_52254_3926_103889.jpg

gallery_52254_3926_93565.jpg

• Like 7

Bravo Mr Moore,

Looking forward to some smoke reports and cured photos.

Enjoy your well deserved harvest buddy.

Dot :hippy:

Cheers Dot, I'll update again at the end of the month with some sampling reports :spliff:

Hope all is well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy buddy! :skin_up:

Cheers Bud :spliff:

Just me messing about with some of my crap photos set to the awesome Ramones and Sweet Seeds Psicodelica :spliff:

• Like 3

Love it mate, great diary

I would have to agree about the grapefruit taste and the serious munchie activator

It's not the most heady high weed I've smoked but it most definitely stuck me to my chair in the evening and a great smoke for walking the dog

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love it mate, great diary

I would have to agree about the grapefruit taste and the serious munchie activator

It's not the most heady high weed I've smoked but it most definitely stuck me to my chair in the evening and a great smoke for walking the dog

Cheers Bush :yinyang:

The Psicodelica is lovely. I thought that was strong but the Ice Cool is a bit more of a heady euphoric high. Both very nice and I'm pleased with the outcome.

Plenty of nice bud to last me through the year - thanks to everyone who made this happen :yinyang:

Once again, I bodged together some photos of the Ice Cool to some music. Minimal talent involved I know but what the hell...I like doing it.. :rofl::stoned:

Enjoy your harvests. Adios amigos :yinyang:

Edited by Scroger Moore

• 5 weeks later...

Well done scrogger enjoy my freind. NElly :skin_up:

Thanks Nelly :spliff:

Just to close this up just in case this goes to the great diary archive in the sky :yinyang:

On the 20th April, I also germinated the remaining packet of Cream Caramel autos that Sweet Seeds sent originally.

gallery_52254_4284_61990.jpg

Due to work commitments, these did not go out until the 26th May when they were planted in the English countryside (51 lat) in the middle of a sunny nettle patch.

gallery_52254_4284_121668.jpg

Situated in nothing more than multi-purpose compost and some chicken manure pellets.

This wlll be continued here if allowed or otherwise the results will appear in The Man With The Golden Sun in the Guerilla Growing section.

Thanks once again Sweet Seeds and uk420 :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

excellent grow mate what was the final yield would u say.. im gonna do a 4 plant one under a 600 hps in a 1.2 by 1.2 tent

Thanks mr.marley :spliff:

Final yield, bone dry, was 3.25 oz from the Ice and 2.75 oz from the Psi. I suffered with temperature issues during the winter and underfed towards the end but certainly had fun doing it and I'm looking forward to the next scrog attempt probably next year :yinyang:

Oh and for the record, the Cream Caramel autos that I put outside turned to grey mush during the wet 'summer' :rofl:

Best of luck with your scrog. You should be growing some huge buds with that 600. I'll look forward to your diary :yinyang:

• Like 1