Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

Hi Scroger Moore,

That canopy looks scrumptious mate. Congrats on the nomination and good luck with your grow.

Dot :hippy:

• Like 1

Scrog looks stunning Mr moore, would love to see some close ups.

Thanks for the kind words again Godspeed :yinyang: . My camera is fairly basic and my photography skills are of a similar standard but I have tried to get a close up just for you fella.

Wow nice net Mr bond, so which one of them buds opens up and transforms into a surface to air anti copper chopper missiles..... don't tell me they haven't given you 1... there standard equipment for the cia, the kgb have laser guided smart bombs....... I think I've said to much * cough *

Hey bush, thanks chap. Q has timed the tent to automatically lift off after 10 weeks flower, orbit the earth twice and then return with a 26yr old Ursula Andress and a bottle of baby oil. Harvest is going to be GREAT! :yahoo:

Hi Scroger Moore,

That canopy looks scrumptious mate. Congrats on the nomination and good luck with your grow.

Dot :hippy:

Cheers dotcotton,much appreciated. I am absolutely over the moon to be nominated :yahoo: , I could not believe it when I found out this morning.

Awesome canopy mate & congrats on the nomination :yep:

Thanks Serpent and congrats on your nomination as well :guitar:.

I think this is your month for the win to be honest and you deserve it as well :yes:

Thanks to Tommy and Sweet Seeds for the nomination :guitar: . As mentioned, I could not believe it. It is only my third ever indoor grow and first ever scrog attempt..I'm still shocked to be honest and to get votes as well... it has been amazing :yahoo:

50 days flower (7 weeks 1 day)

Attempted closeup of For Your Ice Only for Godspeed

gallery_52254_3926_165726.jpg

Thanks all for looking in so far...

Keep secret, keep safe... :yinyang:

• Like 4

Beautiful my friend :yep:

Keep it up! And congrats for the nomination, really well deserved :yes:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

As above mate. A nice and tidy grow. Fucking mad isn't it. You were a close second to Serp's my friend. Next month maybe?

All the best of luck.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

Beautiful my friend

Keep it up! And congrats for the nomination, really well deserved

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy and Sweet Seeds, for a novice like myself..just to given 9 free seeds was much appreciated and to get nominated as well...it has been the icing on the cake :yinyang:

As above mate. A nice and tidy grow. Fucking mad isn't it. You were a close second to Serp's my friend. Next month maybe?

All the best of luck.

Cheers

Cheers Hiphip, same to you chap,you should be proud of yours as well :yep:

Hey 'sup man

That's a fine lookin carpet of green u got there 4sure SM .

Congrat's on the Nom too

Thanks for looking in again and the kind words BM :yinyang:

Superb scrog Scroger Definitely deserve your place in this month's comp with this

Thanks Thicky (and cheers for the advice elsewhere :yinyang: )

Best of luck for yours as well.

Day 51 flower (7 weeks 2 days)

Still on 2ml grow 1ml bloom. The Psi is going to be ready before the Ice, and am planning on slowly reducing the feed over the next 10 days. Both of the strains are packing on the weight and the canopy is getting to be a great sight up close. I do like getting high and just sitting next to the tent and taking it all in :stoned:

One or two amber trichs but we still have a way to go.

gallery_52254_3926_117693.jpg

A fine English band of recent times..

Edited by Scroger Moore
  • Like 5

shimply awshome mish monkeyfanny ..awshome .

Thanks Vince :spliff:

So..my grow room is very basic compared to most on here.

In fact, it is basically a spare room with a tent in there but it does the job :stoned: .

A number of years ago, I randomly inherited a few framed Spanish related posters and they ended up on the walls of my latest spare room before I had even heard of Sweet Seeds.

Thought it might be fitting to show them here as a nod to the girls' homeland :yinyang:

Random orchestra poster from Expo 92 in Seville..

gallery_52254_3926_46526.jpg

Note the chair on the left below on which I can be found eagerly waiting for lights on at 7pm :rofl:

You can also see the dehumidifer which is currently keeping RH to around 50. This was worth every penny as it is a fairly damp room. Without this piece of kit, I fear my grow would have gone tits up..

gallery_52254_3926_4156.jpg

You can see the reflector is showing at an angle. I have no idea if this is common practice but I like to move the light around on the rails every couple of days to spread the light around. It seems to have worked so far for me at least..

gallery_52254_3926_125378.jpg

Enjoy your Sunday everyone :yinyang:

• Like 3

Very nice mate and worthy of 5*s ;)

Thank you Budelaire :yinyang:

I tried to get another view of the canopy today at 54 days (7 weeks 5 days).

The Psi on the left is now on plain water for maybe another week. The Ice still has a while to go.

gallery_52254_3926_10105.jpg

I found an old mix CD from a distant past today.

It is amazing how an inanimate object can evoke so many memories.........

Anyway, it may not be to anyone else's taste but here is a band called Snuff with 'Walk'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5i8TGtpd_Q&feature=player_embedded#!

• Like 4

Nicely filled out scrog there Sir Scroger Moore :smug:

Hope they smoke as good as they look feller. I'm sure you'll be Moonraking soon enough hehe

I'll definitely be experimenting with a scrog when I do some photoperiod plants thats for sure. Its lookin top notch mate.

All the best,

Cannabis Kid

• Like 1

Nicely filled out scrog there Sir Scroger Moore :smug:

Hope they smoke as good as they look feller. I'm sure you'll be Moonraking soon enough hehe

I'll definitely be experimenting with a scrog when I do some photoperiod plants thats for sure. Its lookin top notch mate.

All the best,

Cannabis Kid

Thanks for the kind words Cannabis Kid. Best of luck with yours as well :yinyang:

At 54 days flower yesterday

Well..every Bond film needs villains and it looks like the bad boys turned up.

Whilst watering (0.5ml bloom/1ml grow per litre for the Ice, plain water for the Psi), I discovered a number of tiny white bugs in the run off in the saucer to the Ice (some were also on top of the Ice soil itself).

I incorrectly assumed syphilids but a posting on the Pest Control forum(thanks to killergibbo/Lobo/TheDamMan) gave a positive ID of springtails. After reading up about this, it appears that these are preferable to the dreaded syphs and as long as they are not present in high numbers, it should be ok for the remaining flower period.

I took the photo below of the soil which was then kindly edited by killergibbo identifying the Springtail (Collembola).

gallery_52254_3926_298175.jpg

The only possible access for these was via the watering can which had been kept in a slightly damp area as everything else has gone according to plan (wet/dry cycle etc). Either that or SPECTRE had evaded the security :shuriken:

Springtails love the damp environment apparently so I will be letting the soil dry out as long as I dare with the aim of killing the critters off :badass: .

Hopefully we will be ok - these beautiful Spanish girls have not let me down yet :yinyang:

55days flower today

I couldnt resist taking a photo of the canopy tonight with the light on. I do love the scrog method :wub:

gallery_52254_3926_273557.jpg

• Like 2

They smoke well actually. Flavour of Tsetse fly and aubergine. Treat them well mate, karma and all that. Be kind to ants.

Scrog is looking fucking amazing at the moment mucker. Crack on.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1