Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only

Scroger Moore

This reminds me of when i was little, I had a James bond watch, and when the alarm went off, it was the bond tune.

It was like Q made it just for me.

• Like 1

"and there i was quietly reading scrogers diary when q handed me this joint ..i would pass it ladies but in the wrong hands it would be deadly .."

top diary man .

post-20433-0-24760000-1328912026_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I know what you mean about these low temps, but looking good anyway dude.

:hippy:

Děkuji ska :yinyang:

This reminds me of when i was little, I had a James bond watch, and when the alarm went off, it was the bond tune.

It was like Q made it just for me.

I had that same watch! It was awesome. Thanks for looking in :spliff:

"and there i was quietly reading scrogers diary when q handed me this joint ..i would pass it ladies but in the wrong hands it would be deadly .."

top diary man .

this ones nothing to do with your diary ,i just thought you`d like to read this letter

Cheers vince, much appreciated. :spliff:

Day 36 flower

I love how the buds look on the Ice already.

gallery_52254_3926_159185.jpg

Edited by Scroger Moore
  • Like 1

Gotta love it so far mucker. Scrog is the way forward methinks.

Cheers :smokin:

Thanks Hiphip, so far so good, both these strains seem to scrog fairly well which is a bonus as well. :spliff:

43 days flower (6 weeks 1 day)

I noticed some browning of the pistils over the last few days so the feed was changed today to 2 ml grow and 1 ml bloom.

Both the Bond girls are drinking 7 -8 litres every few days, the Psi seems to be slightly more thirsty than the Ice.

I believe today marks the 3 month point since this wild Spanish duo were but tiny seeds.... :hippy:

Thank you Sweet Seeds for this opportunity so far. And hopefully the next few weeks will see these buds really begin to put some weight on :lucky: .

I cannot get enough of this band having returned to them again recently.

It must be the expectation of Spring (and harvest :yahoo:) I often think a sign of a good cover is one that makes you want to revisit the original. The music of the Easystar Allstars seems to both respect and enhance the massive rock behemoths that they pay tribute to.

gallery_52254_3926_5353.jpg

• Like 3

Have you heard "Sergeant Peppers Lonly Hearts DUB Band" yet Srcoger? Looking good in here mate.

Cheers :smokin:

Cheers Hipster, yes,I like that as well :yahoo: , 'Getting Better' is on the ipod at the moment for the morning run :guitar:

44 days flower.Feeding 2 ml gr and 1 ml bl

Some slight tip burn on the Psi mainly along with some yellowing..but aside from that, I am more than happy with how things are going. The Ice Cool in particular has responded amazingly to topping and its compliance with the net.. But also, over the past few days, I have noticed the Psi start to bulk up a tad more, hope that continues as well :spliff:

gallery_52254_3926_135798.jpg

Another piece of a past soundtrack.

• Like 2

Nice scrog Scroger Moore :yep:

It's going very well and so it's all very interesting ;)

Keep it up, sweet regards,

tommy

Thanks Tommy :spliff:

46 day flower

The Psicodelica and Ice Cool are packing on weight by the day, the former in particular has shown noticeable increases in bud size over the last week. Everything looks very frosty - starting to think about my exit strategy.. It is a great time in the grow cycle when one begins looking at the Harvesting and Curing section more and more often.

gallery_52254_3926_218458.jpg

This track is 'Killian's Red' from a band called Nada Surf - taken from an amazing album 'Let Go' released in 2002 and I doubt a month has passed since where I have not listened to it in some form.

• Like 1

Wow nice net Mr bond, so which one of them buds opens up and transforms into a surface to air anti copper chopper missiles..... don't tell me they haven't given you 1... there standard equipment for the cia, the kgb have laser guided smart bombs....... I think I've said to much * cough *

• Like 2