random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

not what you want next to your plants!

peace out farmer boy

What are they???? They look none to friendly...

Guest krajewski

not what you want next to your plants!

peace out farmer boy

What are they???? They look none to friendly...

caterpillars? but look bad ye lol

Guest JAKEL

I think they're the caterpillas of the peacock butterfly. Wouldn't take them long to finish a small plant.

Guest krajewski

I think they're the caterpillas of the peacock butterfly. Wouldn't take them long to finish a small plant.

gonna have pretty butterflies adorning his plants lol

gorillas in pots and bags 2 weeks on there are six plants 2 x purple maroc, 1 x lsd, 1 x blue northern lights, 1 x sugar black rose and a freebie seed that was labled as a purple maroc but it looks completeley diffrent to the other pm's and came free with an order from attitude for purple maroc so i have decided it is a mis labelled early sativa.

post-46528-0-77102000-1306946317_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got a lot to update on my diary but ill put this up for now.

It shows the amount of growth of one of my orange buds after 3 weeks

The first pic is 4 days out, the last three are after 3 and a half weeks out.

post-59582-0-14903700-1306949244_thumb.jpgpost-59582-0-25464000-1306949252_thumb.jpgpost-59582-0-85956600-1306949260_thumb.jpgpost-59582-0-51243900-1306949266_thumb.jpg

Jakel,well impressed with your lapi...er lepi...sod it,knowledge of butterflies!

Jakel,well impressed with your lapi...er lepi...sod it,knowledge of butterflies!

yes they are caterpillas of the peacock butterfly we get them every wear but they seam to only eat stingers

peace out farmer boy

Easy Sativa twins :guitar: i doubt the small one will survive though from what i've seen before

Peace :skin_up:

post-45398-0-96865500-1306972823_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lean_McSheen