random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

this is an easy sativa was planted out 10 days ago and has just started to take off in the grow department

peace out farmer boy

Has it been topped already?

cheers

F

Guest Stickybud73

Great news, FB. Some tractor action we hopes. I'd give me left nut to see some DIY trimmer tool too!! :yep:

Take a tripod or sommat!! :D

:guitar::yahoo:

Edited by Stickybud73

this is an easy sativa was planted out 10 days ago and has just started to take off in the grow department

peace out farmer boy

Has it been topped already?

cheers

F

hi fella nah its not been toped yet will wait till it gets about 12" taller than what it is now (so 2 weeks ish) then top it then about 4 weeks after that (about the seconed week in july) it will get bent over :guitar:

this photo ie the same plant taken this morning

peace out farmer boy

post-41235-0-13233600-1306577946_thumb.jpg

Nice bit of DIY there farmer boy, I thought one of these hand held trimmers might do a good job, even if it's just for the fan leaves before cutting down:

post-19824-0-94539600-1306579694_thumb.jpg

I started a thread with this once, got nothing but jokes lol

Guest JAKEL

hi jakel :yinyang: have you growen FD before ? i found them to be very hungry but a great plant for training/topping good yield/smoke aswell

Haven't grown it before mate, but decided to give it a shot after all the hype about them. Really looking forward to them tho.

They got priority at every plot :stoned:

Love the way you trained yours. We trained a widow plant indoors a while back and that worked a treat.

+1 on the diary request. Or maybe just got for a picture diary with just pics and a small caption???? :guitar: :guitar:

FB, I love your trimmer! how much lift are you getting with your trimming box? I'd be awesome if it could also fly! lol

Just to be a little constructive, but have you thought about the airflow you are going to create by using a propeller? You might get trim flying a bit around unless i'm missing something... :unsure:

cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

FB, I love your trimmer! how much lift are you getting with your trimming box? I'd be awesome if it could also fly! lol

Just to be a little constructive, but have you thought about the airflow you are going to create by using a propeller? You might get trim flying a bit around unless i'm missing something... :unsure:

cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

hi AT the hole thing sits in a cage made from fine mesh that actst like a hover bag that catches all the trim

peace out farmer boy

• Like 1

Thought i'd put up the first pic up of what im up to this year-this is MOD land.. so far 6 plants in 3 truck tyres i found nearby- i cleared a 8'x8' clearing, dug the top few inches of topsoil over and removed the roots/large stones, put the tyres down and filled the first few inches with rotted manure and the rest with B&Q multipurp. add some borrowed council tree protectors and off we go. strains are critical + and blue widow fems, cheese fem, lebanese, and nandi devi regs (which i was given by a member on here-thanks mate) :wink: and space queen.

not got time for a diary but irregular pics i can do! :skin_up:

post-65799-0-49599300-1306613536_thumb.jpg

Thought i'd put up the first pic up of what im up to this year-this is MOD land.. so far 6 plants in 3 truck tyres i found nearby- i cleared a 8'x8' clearing, dug the top few inches of topsoil over and removed the roots/large stones, put the tyres down and filled the first few inches with rotted manure and the rest with B&Q multipurp. add some borrowed council tree protectors and off we go. strains are critical + and blue widow fems, cheese fem, lebanese, and nandi devi regs (which i was given by a member on here-thanks mate) :wink: and space queen.

fella i recone your going to regret growing them so close togeth other than that good idea :guitar:

peace out farmer boy

• Like 1

Here's my girls getting ready to go out,they have been hardening off now for a week tomorrow.how long do other people harden off for? Is a week sufficient?

Cheers bb

Nice to see a bit of re-cycling going on! :rofl:

Here's my girls getting ready to go out,they have been hardening off now for a week tomorrow.how long do other people harden off for? Is a week sufficient?

Cheers bb

i dont realy hardening my plants off atall so a week should be more than enuff

peace out farmer boy