random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

fella i recone your going to regret growing them so close togeth other than that good idea :guitar:

peace out farmer boy

thanks Farmer boy, i know its unconventional -but those tyres are pretty big! its a compact site for steath-i wish i could say more about where it is, its cheeky as fook! lol

i should be able to keep them well watered, and they will wick up quite well i think, the water table is quite high here. i staggered the tyres so i can train the pairs 180 degrees away from each other- this view is looking north, they get pretty much full sun all day, just getting shaded by trees in the late afternoon.

i know its unconventional -but those tyres are pretty big!.

thats a good thing :yep: the only reason a said that was one of the first grows i done exactly the same thing (minuse the tyeres) and ended up with loads of problems with over crowding and big mould problems

peace out farmer boy

gotcha. im hoping that most of these strains will be fairly columnar, which with training should see me ok, the benifits of being able to get maximum food/water to the roots should be worth the risk- its a technique ive seen US growers use? and im going to try a tea tree oil spray in the first few weeks of flowing to try and keep the worst of the mould away. :wink:

Hi Osama, about your tyre grow, I would LST them in opposite directions mate to avoid the overcrowding and get more outta the sun. Lovin it though, using what's at hand and behind enemy lines too! :guitar:

Ps: Once we get farmer boy to make a diary, perhaps we'll get Badpenny to join the action.

I am now Finca-penny AT :wink: no more bad-penny as I have re-invented myself :wink: I dont think this country is ready for a farmer-boy Finca-penny joint project :wassnnme: Back in blighty for a week,thought I would drop in see whats occuring :guitar:

hi BP/FP glad to see your still about :guitar: hope its all going well ?

peace out farmer boy

I would like to add my voice to the FB diary chorus! :yep:

You're a fine grower and it is a joy to read your posts. :yes:

hope its all going well ?

I like the FP :yahoo:

Its going VERY well mate,lifes taken a few strange twists and turns :wink: :D if ever I write the book on it I will give you a signed copy,I only wish I had gone over there sooner :wink:

Guest Nunsacred

Pity the photo's so poor;

post-53062-0-77907800-1306680584_thumb.jpg

this male [Jamil x Royal Dane] was a lovely sight. Had to go though!

Havent really taken many pics this year for whatever reason :ninja: Heres a pic of my plot taken about 2 months back?It looked a little different when I last saw it on friday,and heres a pic of a pig track,enemy number one,I will never complain about bunnies again :wink:

• Like 1

Great stuff BP! Good to hear you are enjoying yourself! But what's this reinventing business? Got no OD grow this year, so i might come and give you a hand. ;)

How do you plan to deal with them pigs? Not too many options other than putting a fence is there.

Cheers,

AT :oldtoker:

How do you plan to deal with them pigs? Not too many options other than putting a fence is there.

lunch/dinner :wassnnme:

peace out farmer boy

lunch/dinner :wassnnme:

peace out farmer boy

I was afraid of posting something like that, but i agree! If you need help BP, i'm not a bad shot! lol And wild pig can taste pretty good.

Reinventing mate because I am no longer a bad-penny :D I am the spanish version of FB :king: Pigs?The spanish like to shoot them,electric fence keeps them at bay,theres only a small number in that area anyways,havent seen them,only the tracks and where they have been rooting churning over the rough ground,but I would willingly swap 100 bunnies for a pig :D

Somehow i completely missed that you moved away BP! :doh: hope you are doing well in Spain. A shame that you haven't taken any more pictures.

Wish you all the best then Finca! ;)