+ Reputation

Joolz

I haven't added rep levels under your avatars yet because too much sudden change seems to create paranoia, hysteria and confusion

lol

Guest Bonsai Labs

Like systems are the way forward. All good playing with new features, stats-tastic :yep: Only trouble comes if using the offical FB like button - fuck seeding their social graph. But that's not applicable here.

:ninja:

Guest tootsweet

I haven't added rep levels under your avatars yet because too much sudden change seems to create paranoia, hysteria and confusion

lol

lol

i got a rep of 2 what the fuck for i dont know ??????

cpt

if you click on your name, go to profile, and then hit the new reputation tab you'll be able to see who gave you rep and why :)

Guest cpt beefheart

i got a rep of 2 what the fuck for i dont know ??????

cpt

if you click on your name, go to profile, and then hit the new reputation tab you'll be able to see who gave you rep and why :)

thank`s dude ill try it now cheer`s

cpt :stoned:

Guest tootsweet

You've got about 70 just from this thread lol lol

Surely that's cheatin :nea:

• Like 2

Guest cpt beefheart

i thought u only gained rep by helping dude`s with they grow not for any old shite cant believe it can u wipe my rep clean please

cpt :headpain:

• Like 1

i thought u only gained rep by helping dude`s with they grow not for any old shite cant believe it can u wipe my rep clean please

cpt :headpain:

I've repped you for that post captain , I think I'm getting the hang of this :doh:

• Like 1

Guest cpt beefheart

fuck me i killed this post sorry but hey dude all`s fair in love and war p.s jooole`s maybe a re think of rep ????? :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Edited by cpt beefheart
  • Like 1

Guest tootsweet

Sorry cpt couldny resist :evil:

OMG what a feckin horrible smilie :woot:

Edited by tootsweet
  • Like 1

If you do not have a high rep you are officially 'disreputable', your eyes are probably too close together, and my mum says I'm not to play with you.