+ Reputation

Joolz

Evening all,

I happen to think this is a really cool feature! I think people have misunderstood it's function :headpain:

I have seen a couple of really good, informative posts this evening so I have clicked the rep button, indicating that the thread is credible IMO that is!

I think people have jumped to the conclusion that the + Reputation function is about a popularity contest when really you are rating the quality and accuracy of the information of any given post regardless of the poster

I also think a negative rep option would be useful, some folk do talk alot of shit!,

Joolz if I click the rep button does that count just for that particular post or to the poster and they then mount up in time, my understanding is that we are rating the individual post, is that right :headpain:

Thanks

Gunner

Guest weedmonsta

gunner i think its both... they do go on your profile as well as your post..

btw if you want to see a short version of someones profile..click the little green thing at the end of their username :yep:

• Like 9

but to those of us who are here all the time

lol Joolz, mah man...nice button.....but you should get out more :rofl:

btw if you want to see a short version of someones profile..click the little green thing at the end of their username :yep:

Thanks for that Monsta, never noticed that button before, very useful! I just checked your profile and you have +1 so your right mate, it goes on the post and the poster, it's a great function!

Thanks

Gunner

I think you should enable negative rep for txt spk tho Joolz :wassnnme:

i 4 1 wud jus like t say thanx, ur efforts am appreciated m8! :smokin:

:rofl:

Smiley required.

i like tics..

my doggy gets lots and lots of tics..

but he is not a good dog nonetheless..

i love him because he wouldn't get the idea of the big cross if it was hammered into him via the paws..

and tics are ok for monkeys..we got each other.. :yinyang:

it may just stop people from jumping on their high horse and spouting a load of shit!

My horse is only 1.5m's tall and my faecal matter is 100% organic decomposable!

This thread is like a 24 hour episode of loose women!! C'mon chaps it's only a button if u don't like it don't it don't use it!! Did facebook have this much trouble when they put there like button on??

Thanks for that man, a most useful function, and one which I would not have found in a million years! Ta!

Its can't be working that well lol I just checked my profile and I got 12 (Good). I post utter fucking rubbish most of the time lol

• Like 3

Its can't be working that well lol I just checked my profile and I got 12 (Good). I post utter fucking rubbish most of the time lol

most of the time? :wassnnme: has that little bird come back and said thanks lake?

Edited by gamma

After a few days, I think its even better than I thought. Love the way you can call up a person's profile by clicking that little caret besides their name. Excellent!

II think it would serve more of a purpose if you could see a members reputation under their regular avatar though, without going to their profile.

we have that option, I just haven't enabled it yet, I can also add a tab to members profile which will show a list of who repped who and for which posts, I might enable them later :)

Since mine has been disabled[with out explaination]am I the first?

• Like 1