+ Reputation

Joolz

please make it stop..

i'm quite happy with good..i was happier with neutral..just personally as in terms of bed-rock for chemical experiment..but also because of my upbringing and heroics as a palladin no doubt..

but i can live with good..

i don't like the sound of excellent tho'..and we named a rabbit excellent once..and that's the one in the pot in the Glenn Close movie..that actually was a killer rabbit they had to kill that just happed upon the lot that day..

madness i know.. :starwars:

Edited by thisUncoliingMortal

i still think that..despite the number of reputations given..one should be able to choose one's descriptive adjecftive..i would probably go something like chaotic-neutral..and maybe the colour of the background too could be optional..

i know that there are a lot of posts on here i don't get to see that get rated..and were loads before i joined..

obviously i would be reading back through stuff if this wasn't a fluid forward-moving archive..

but i see some posts are getting double-figure reps..suggesting they express common thinking or good practice..

why not put together a table of the most rated posts..

they seem to be either good thinking or good growing..be interesting and random..

I think it's quite good. Rather than posting and saying "your bang on there mate" you just click a button

:yinyang:

• Like 1

I see you have an excelent rep now thisUncoliingMortal, congratulations, 5 more points and you get to pet the goat for free. Now that can't be bad can it?

don't even talk to me about petting goats..

18 and a half..staying with a girl who's dad was something to do with Wallace Arnold coaches..she was looking aftter a big old house in grounds..

mad party..

muchois muchos..

me on acid trying to take the goat for walkies..being laughed at by wiser heads because the goat's eyes were freaking me out and therefore i was freaking it out (it was looking at me whilst laughter rippled around from many more peaceful humans and wasn't feeling frightened..

nightmare.. :yinyang:

pretty pleez..

can it not be so done that reputation points that have been given can be given back if wanted by the number that must appear in the rectangle..?..could that number at least be in colour..?

chaotic neutral

if i am asked for my tendency in how to jump in any given situation.. :yinyang:

thank you very much again..

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

i have 56 rep.... why didnt i get to pet the goat ? thats not on... i demand the goat to pet !

check my profile image. ;)

I have it from reliable sources that manky jesus has 10 goat wives. :unsure:

iv gotta be honest i really dont see the point in REPs!....weve been here this long wi'out em, why now.

like who really cares if someones posts are interesting ect or not....you read em if its crap you stop readin simple as...no need for reps surely....its like a compatition or summat.lol like why should some members shine(via a point system) when theres the obvious ones who(SHINE)anyway,those that do shine wiout the points scoring...we know who are the troller's ect so??..

anyow crack on wi it....to be fair i think its a bit of a joke...theres folks goin about givin reps willy nilly anyow!...like for a giggle,..the crack so to speak. :yinyang:

• Like 11

iv gotta be honest i really dont see the point in REPs!....weve been here this long wi'out em, why now.

like who really cares if someones posts are interesting ect or not....you read em if its crap you stop readin simple as...no need for reps surely....its like a compatition or summat.lol like why should some members shine(via a point system) when theres the obvious ones who(SHINE)anyway,those that do shine wiout the points scoring...we know who are the troller's ect so??..

anyow crack on wi it....to be fair i think its a bit of a joke...theres folks goin about givin reps willy nilly anyow!...like for a giggle,..the crack so to speak. :yinyang:

+rep :rofl:

no-one told me there were uk420 goats ..

I have it from a reliable source Vince that to celibrate Lake's 10,000th rep point the London chapter of the Clique spit roasted all the UK420 mascots last bank holiday monday, apparently not even the Tufted Haggis were spared :crybaby:

Post count doesnt mean jack-shit and neither does rep but some folk think its the be all and end all and do their best to get both up :wassnnme:

There's folk on here that have good rep and loads of posts but most of it is crap lol, whereas there are folk with little of both but are really helpful

Good helpful content counts for loads though :yep:

Owd

• Like 7