possibly the greatest grow diary of all time

vince noir rock n roll star

serious post now ..

just want to say how terrible it must be for elmingo at this present time so i will not be updating the diary tonight ,instead i shall reflect on my time with my son ..r.i.p.elmingos daughter .

Guest sambothumb11

nice thread mate!i would say 17kg would be moderate for a high tech system like that...when i wer a lad we used to use the old 2w plug-in nite lites for growin,budgie seed mind.Hydroponically like,on asbestos wi' nowt but shite an pish fer feed,save for the acetone in week 6 of bloom,of course.Oh Ay We always used to get a high yieldin keeper,usually ending up with a mk I transit full of grade a buds,and a wheelie bin full of bubble hash per plant.... lol

I'll bring a cushion because your chairs'll be too hard fer my ol' bones

:blub::bad:

Edited by sambothumb11
  • Like 1

right then ,after a solemn night i awoke to find the girls both open at last ..so the reservoir tray was raised up to bring the girls within 4 " of the cfls ..and 2" below the t5s ..gently accustom them to the cfls ..reservoir is half full and im thinking of adding an air pump to jazz the worm juice up ..but do i want to hear one of those going all night ..not really ..it was bad enough listening to me neighbours rutting against their front door last night ..damn they were going for it too ..even the wife commented on their performance ..photos in a bit ...not of the neighbours (apparently that would be wrong) but the girls

ph holding steady at 6.9 for both pots ..the weird outdoor nov germination is still growing too by the way ..

and a shot of the quick fix carbon filter ..working a treat so far ..it has two pc fans drawing air from the box into the first pot ..this pot has holes in the base and on top of that sits another pot which has cat litter in a pair of tights inside it and then plenty of holes drilled in the sides of the top pot ..works a treat at the moment ..but i will change it for a carbon filter version later ..17kg per branch will hum considerably

post-20433-1292671595_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292671603_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292671611_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292671621_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292671628_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292671636_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

oky doky diddly doo ..quick update

temps still steady at 27 day time 20 /21 nightime ..cosy

in the box so far are diana and dawn the compo girlies ,a strange plant that could be either lebanese or lebanese x kings kush that i found germinating nicely in the freezing cold ! and lastly in the corner is a little experiment ,perlite wick hydro in a bottle with a mandala white satin in ..its gonna get cramped in there later on but im sure i can butcher the beejebus out of something to make room ..well thats it for today really ..

post-20433-1292775992_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292776005_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292776016_thumb.jpg

not much to report today except that exhausts for renault clios aint cheap ..oh and the leaves are getting bigger ..i also nearly sharted meself driving on ice this morning ..i took it real slow too simply because i want to finish this diary myself instead of having the wife finish it because i have a ruptured arse caused by scaring myself driving on ice .

had to fill the reservoir again today ,1/10 strength worm juice (courtesy of happy hippy`s wormery of kings)..back breaking work ..nearly half a litre ..had to have a sit down after lugging that up 12 stairs ..i thought these plants were fast buds ..they aint even flowered yet ..but im willing to be patient if they are gonna be record breakers ,and i dont mean buds that rot like roy castles lungs ..oooh is it too soon to mock such an icon?...dedication ,infestation and molestations what you need if ya wanna be a record breaker er er er ...norris fetch me my scimitar ..

ive resorted to witchcraft again ..its bloody hard to super glue a banana to a shed ..so i nailed it ..the clementine worked a treat though ..this should in effect speed up flowering ..and with the aid of a nailed nana overall yield will improve ..

this is organics at its finest and i hope sweet seeds appreciate the scientific value of my work

post-20433-1293027324_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293027332_thumb.jpg

thanks greenclaws ..the alignement of the moon yesterday and the solar eclipse did help somewhat with a growth spurt ..but the plants werent affected ..but im an inch taller

Best intro into a grow diary iv read.......Any justice in the world this diary is already a Winner.....Enoy the Dam Vince...

Funny as fook.......MM

Guest thousandyardstare
ive resorted to witchcraft again ..its bloody hard to super glue a banana to a shed ..so i nailed it ..the clementine worked a treat though ..this should in effect speed up flowering ..and with the aid of a nailed nana overall yield will improve ..

this is organics at its finest and i hope sweet seeds appreciate the scientific value of my work

You my friend are nucking futs :spliff:

nuts or scientific luminary ?

anyway it seems to be working as the next sets of leaves have just poked out ..all is good ,i suspect the soil was a little hot for the first week as there is slight signs of crinkling on the first leaves ..but hey ho you gotta push the boundaries have you not

also the little hydro experiment seems to be working as the white satin seed popped this morning

the stray straggler frost plant is still looking ok too

temps are at 28 today again ..no suprise there

the pots are starting to really suck up the worm juice at last ..the reservoir is almost empty again today ..its now getting to need filling every 4th day ..not bad as originally it was every 7 ..

ph on dianas soil and dawns is a steady 6.9 to 7

pic one dawn and diana

pic 2 the hydro experiment

pic 3 the straggler

pic 4 dawn

pic 5 diana

post-20433-1293035257_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293035265_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293035273_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293035285_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293035293_thumb.jpg

Just been catching up on your dairy vince, what a brilliant read, had me smiling & giggling all the way through so I don't know why I even started mine :spliff:

Good luck with the rest of the grow vince and I'll be keepng an eye on to see what other witchery techniques you throw at your girls :hippy: