possibly the greatest grow diary of all time

vince noir rock n roll star

i spent a bit of time with the gals last night and decided to treat them to a blast of ionised oxygen particles alongside my own co2 ..seems they like oxygen ..who would have thought it ..anyway temps are steady ,ph is steady ,nearly time to up the worm juice and start adding some wood ash to the mix to help the flowering along ..

i was gonna do this diary in the nuddy but the wife says it may stunt them seeing a trunk so thick ..

pic 1 dawn

pic2 diana

pic 3 side branch developement on diana

pic 4 the mighty elanra ioniser .. :mmmmmmm:

post-20433-1293629641_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293629651_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293629658_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293629666_thumb.jpg

how do i plan on training them ..using a whip or just by the touch of my fingers ..so far the latter is working but if they step out of line then they are gonna feel my pimp hand ..fo shizzle me nizzle

how do i plan on training them ..using a whip or just by the touch of my fingers ..so far the latter is working but if they step out of line then they are gonna feel my pimp hand ..fo shizzle me nizzle

:rofl: :rofl: 'they better know its time to bush out or so help me god' when you walk in the room with ur bright purple pimp suit and the pimpest walking stick in all the land they better recognise its time to bend over and make u some money!?haha

i wanna see ur pimp hand in full effect i want to learn cos my ho's are starting to push there luck im gonna have to show em the hairy side they dont av the respect for me like urs av. :stoned:

the plants are doing fine ..but they are having an effect on dreaming ..being that they are in my bedroom ..well last night they threw up this idea for supermarkets to sell related items with one another ..take for example this recent bout of bad weather ,snow to be more precise ..so why dont the shops sell related items ..for snow use you could have a 3 pack of items ...item 1 snow shoes that clamp onto your shoes ,item 2 clean pants in case you do slip over and let a little nugget of vegetable matter out ..item 3 crash helmet in case you go over fully ...as far as im concerned these plants have mystical magical properties .whether sweet seeds knew this before undertaking a breeding project with them im not sure ..but damn i cant wait to try the finished product :(

I thought that last pic was of your alien friend space ship for a minute there Vince :(

your plants are looking immaculate matey, keep up the good work :)

thats the thing ratdog ..because the plants are wick fed theres basically bugger all for me to do except talk bollocks in the hope sweet seeds dont notice ..shit i said that out loud ..i put me coat somewhere ,now where was it ..

Love your work Mr.Noir sir..... :wink:

This could be the diary of all time what with all the witchcraft and Judas Priest and nad-rubbing..... :smug:

With be watching (and learning...) with lashings of enthusiasm.... :thisbig:

just decided to give them a little extra treat today as they are due some drinkies ..so ive knocked up a litre of worm juice ,added a splash of marmite for the vit b ,a dash of epsoms to just keep the mg in check and a very tiny splash of silicon ..bathroom sealant if im honest ..should stop the girls leaking ..ive upped the worm juice as from today to around 1/8th strength as opposed to 1/10th to start with ..ive also been bending the tips downwards ,cruel to be kind and all that ..ive always wanted to get dawn in a head lock (if only to ask why she married lenny henry ..she could do much better imho)

pic1 some bending on diana

pic 2 some bending on dawn

pic 3 the hydro experiment in miniature

pic4 the 1ft of sq space

pic 5 the reservoir with its marmitey espsom shitty goodness

post-20433-1293712510_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293712519_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293712526_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293712534_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1293712541_thumb.jpg

update

i will be off me tits in an hour ....happy new year sweet seeds ,normal play resumes tomorrow

normal play hasnt quite yet resumed ...but its getting there ..dawn and diana are really fattening up on the stem ,that initial bending has kept the plants a matter of 4"tall which should force a stronger set of side branches ,usually auto sides are a bit weak and dont bud that much but doing this should make them a touch hardier ..and help keep the 125 watt footprint as strong as possible so no light is wasted lower down ..as there is no lower down ..

the hydro experiment is doing ok with plenty of pink interveins on the white satin ..straggler is going for it in an uprighht manner too ..good job i never went newar my grow on new years eve ...who knows how much damage could have been done ..pics in a while when i get my laptop back off the wife