possibly the greatest grow diary of all time

vince noir rock n roll star

today is the start ..both beans above the soil surface this morning ..ph is dead set at 6.9 ..temp this morning 22 deg ..bit of a chilly night but that`ll just boost em during the veg stage ..17kg per branch here i come ..

as you can see from the pics how bitty the compost mix really is ..very airy if i do say so myself ..

post-20433-1292229870_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292229878_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292229887_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Top diary so far Vince :fear: . Do you think you will have achieved your 17 kg per branch by Christmas?

Good luck in the competition. :D

if i was to use a few splashes of bio silicon i reckon i could be chopping by boxing day ..but ive decided not to use such witchcraftery .especially after the last grow using it ..i couldnt bend the branches at all without snapping them they were so woody !

heres the last speed devil trunk...

post-20433-1292238873.jpg

• Like 3

quick update :just had a quick run around the garden with me danglers out whilst having a quick worship to priapus

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapus ,no i wasnt just after cock in me raised bed) and realised that i haven`t named these two fast bud females ..so with a little thinking ive decided on a choice or two lots of names ..you decide which

group a names are :anuket and satis ..goddesses of the elaphantine ..(oo err missus ..elephantine buds here we come )

or

group b names : diana (after dors the plump hussy that she was) and dawn (as in french ,another chunky one )

so first person to answer gets to choose what this years entrants will be called .

I vote group b!

(because I don't know how to pronounce the other 2...) :spliff:

I don't know Vince, the start of your has diary has been ok I guess, but selling yourself short like this just doesn't seem your style...

i dont know lebowski dude ..i wouldnt say selling myself short ..ive always been short ..

so diana and awn are the girlies in the grow ..better to have names for the girls i think ..

diana is above the soil line today ,but dawns struggling to shed her shell ,if she hasnt popped it by tomorrow then ill have to surgically remove the casing from her ..unusual that shes struggling to push it off to be honest ..but well see in the morning ..temps still holding steady all is as it should be :spliff:

• Like 1

im thinking that once these girls are in the veg state that i might do a little experiment ..treat one like a princess and treat the other like a whore ..i could say nice things to diana and then spout pure filth at dawn to see how they behave ..added bonus would be that i like having a good swear at things ..

• Like 3

witchcraft ritual tonight involved rubbing my testicles on the surface of the soil ..can`t say it did anything for me but hey i want to make sure im covering all bases in this diary ..temps steady as she goes captain ..the reservoir is almost empty now as the soil has accomodated it all ..

• Like 2

tonight involved rubbing my testicles on the surface of the soil ..

:skin_up: Just reminded me of that topic where some guy wanted to spunk on his plants for the nutrients haha,.