possibly the greatest grow diary of all time

vince noir rock n roll star

i can't see the RH(relative humour) reading for your growroom vince but i reckon it could be off the scale, are you worried about the effect this may have on your plants?

Good luck

good luck vince!!

liking your style mate, got a ringer in your room already, :wink: didnt tommy tell you? magic beans dont count!! :rofl:

deano..

:spliff:

you might be right about the magic beans ..i just been an checked and theres a tap root already on one of em ..theyve only been in the soil since last night ..resultus maximus ..tap rootage

and were offfffff.. :spliff:

• Like 1

you might be right about the magic beans ..i just been an checked and theres a tap root already on one of em ..theyve only been in the soil since last night ..resultus maximus ..tap rootage

and were offfffff.. :wink:

same here vince, paper towled them late friday,all 9 cracked, and 7 had rooted through the tissue by this morning :spliff:

deano..

:rofl:

Guest 2Sore2Care
also be aware that this diary could contain the use of new and unused swear words ,the use of black magic hasn`t been ruled out either ..if i have to dance naked at midnight on the full moon with a pair of jaffa jelly shades on then so be it ..i hope sweet seeds have a category recognising such dedication

Damn! The only time I get a front seat and he's threatening to run around nekkid and without any clothes on at all! :blub:

Born lucky me, eh? lol

its almost like im hearing the theme tune to rocky ...running up them stairs ...de der deeeerrrrrr de der durrrrrrr

• Like 1

heres a teaser ..this was one speed devil branch last time round ..under one 60 watt incandescant ..sweet seeds aint kidding about their genetics :bag:

post-20433-1292191120_thumb.jpg

• Like 2