possibly the greatest grow diary of all time

vince noir rock n roll star

tonight involved rubbing my testicles on the surface of the soil ..

:skin_up: Just reminded me of that topic where some guy wanted to spunk on his plants for the nutrients haha,.

im saving that for week 3 of flowering ..building up a head of steam right now thats why me nuts filled the top of a 6" pot

had a little look this morning and both have grown about a cm over night but they are both having a little trouble losing their crash helmets ,ive sprayed them with a fine mist of warm water to soften the seed casings and hopefully by this afternoon they would have lost their lids ..

diana has just about lost her helmet ..but dawns still struggling ,if she hasnt shed it by tea time ill be getting a pin and helping her off with it ..

pic 1 dawn pic2 diana

post-20433-1292419283_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1292419297_thumb.jpg

interesting diary you say ...winning diary i say .. :rofl: 4 pages long and there not even out of their shells yet ..this thread is not any old thread this is an m and s thread ..bring on nigella i need her creamy cleavage as a backdrop for the next shots

• Like 1

interesting diary you say ...winning diary i say .. :wink: 4 pages long and there not even out of their shells yet ..this thread is not any old thread this is an m and s thread ..bring on nigella i need her creamy cleavage as a backdrop for the next shots

:soap::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want what your toking :rofl:

Guest hantshaze

Great Diary Vince :rofl:

Its not worth me even starting my Diary now!

I best send my SweetCheese, Ice Cool and Caramel Cream back to Tommy :wacko:

There's no way anyone's gonna come near your Auto Diary man.

Hopefully you will give someone else a chance of winning next year and not Fuckin enter :wink:

HantsHaze..........:rofl:

i thought that last year hants ..did i get the recognition i deserve for being a leading proponent in overly huge buddage ? did i chuff ...even finished before any one else ..did i get recognition as a premeture harvester ..did i eckers ..this year im not taking any chances ..the world will see how massive the buds can be ..the revolution starts here ,well until i have to do the school run and then get wifey from work ..and then the revolution ..oh hold on ..ive still got some ironing to do

• Like 1

Hey sup Vince :hippy: . Man this is a crackin read allready. Sorry i've not popped in before fella i kinda lost track of who i have n haven't said hi to.

All the best for a fruitfull gro :spliff: .

peace :yep: