possibly the greatest grow diary of all time

vince noir rock n roll star

welcome back my friends to the show that never ends come inside come inside ....

yep the mcwhirter chap wants to get his arse over here quick sharp ,for this my friends will astound and amaze ,with twists and turns throughout the ride ..

my own rules of combat are as follows ..

it must be the cheapest grow feasible ..all tools ,materials etc must be available from the house or garden ..

for this i have selected 6" pots ,vans skateboard trainer shoelaces ,an old tray ,some tie straps ,old pc fans ,cat litter ,an old stocking ..(for making a cf filter )..some household cfls and two 8 watt t5s that we had lying around for a fishtank ..the feed will be worm juice from a wormery ,run through some old horse shit ..and a little bit of potash from the fire ,old fishtank water will be used later on .

the plants shall have as little help as possible except for abuse ,bending twisting are allowed ,no poking the eyes ,gouging the anus or other illegal moves will be tolerated .

the feed shall only be fed via wick system ..followingthe rule of less interaction ..

so the arena has been set ..total space is 14" x 14" x 24" total max wattage of light 150watts ..temps 28 day ,21 night ,ph 7 at the start ..

total expected yield approx 17 kg ..per plant ..

total expected stupidity approx 86%

chances of winning this comp approx 3%

chances of getting laid because of this diary approx 0%

read it and weep folks ...some of you may wish to concede right now ,im sure withnail and sweet seeds will fully understand ,there will be no shame if you choose to leave the comp now :wink:

ps the scrawny looking plant in the picture was found in my garden germinating in the frosts! i think its a lebanese king skush i crossed but never germed in the summer ,or its pure leb from the rsc ..either way it was too good to kill ..if it germinated in november then it must be something interesting ..

post-20433-1292161256_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Guest thousandyardstare
...bending twisting are allowed ,no poking the eyes ,gouging the anus or other illegal moves will be tolerated...total expected yield approx 17 kg ..per plant ...total expected stupidity, approx 86%, chances of winning this comp approx 3%, chances of getting laid because of this diary approx 0%...

lol Will be watching with interest Vince :wink:

good to see you here felix ,thousandyard and everyone else ..be warned this could be heartbreaking for you all ..

Vince ... I have me Beanbag out for this one ..

Im gonna stick it over here in the corner fella ....

Couldn miss out on been part of the best Compo diary of all bloody time ..

Now on with the show i tells ya ...

Drip :nenenenene:

also be aware that this diary could contain the use of new and unused swear words ,the use of black magic hasn`t been ruled out either ..if i have to dance naked at midnight on the full moon with a pair of jaffa jelly shades on then so be it ..i hope sweet seeds have a category recognising such dedication

• Like 2

welcome back my friends to the show that never ends come inside come inside ....

wanders around absolutely dumb struck

total expected yield approx 17 kg ..per plant .

call yourself a grower? :ouch: i`m expecting a ton per bud this time Vince, if not 5 lol good luck matey :nenenenene:

they arent speed devils ..only fast bud ,hence the lower than average yield im expecting ..ive already sent the word out to the student community that i will be in need of trimmers in about 60 days time ..

i forgot to mention the soil mix ..

its roughly 1/3rd old soil from the last grow ,basically its like a coir substance ,in fact its one of those miracle grow compact discs ,that was flushed out before the last grow then the nutes replaced with the worm juice ,it also had some seaweed added and watered regularily with water from the boys axolotyl tank ..quite nitrogen rich id say ..anyway this has been added to a mix of fresh compost from my bin ,this time though i heated this up in a pan to kill off any fungus gnats ,the micro herd will be replaced by that of the worm juice and the last lot of soil ..a table spoon of perlite in each ,given a damn good stir up and watered with worm juice diluted to 1 part in ten ..its a very airy soil mix which will be needed because of the wicks which will keep the soil moist at all times ...theres 3 wicks in each pot ,each one of a different length to draw water to the whole pot ..one goes to the top of the pot circling it as it goes ,the second goes to the middle of the pot through the middle of the pot also ..and th elast just sits in the bottom of each pot ..

the pots are then stood on objects about an inch off the tray which has been filled to 1cm with diluted worm juice ,tempreture at the water level is 18 degrees c ..thats fairly constant ,the very top of the box gets to 30 deg c ,at the lights its 28 ..at the canopy its about 26/7 ..theres one big pc fan at the top drawing the hot exhaust out into a plastic pot then through another pot with a layer of cat litter in a stocking ..odor control at its simplest ..this works up to a point with autos ,but reg plants ..nope ..you need charcoal for that smell ..one fan draws air in and another circulates it .

• Like 1