Strain: La Lybella

breeder: Dutch Passion

Harvest time: Mid-late October

Latitude of grow: 51

Yield: 17g - Pulled a couple of weeks early due to rot

Mold: 15%

Potency: 7/10 - Still needs to cure

Year of grow: 2010

Grow again? Yer, maybe. With more prep and experience the yield would be greatly increased.

Smoke - Nice taste, strong "up" buzz. No couch lock.

post-34146-1287776750_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Nunsacred

Strain: AHP (Arne's Hash Plant)

breeder: HFH (hybrids from hell)

Harvest time: mid-late September

Latitude of grow: 52

Yield: 185g

Mold: negligible

Potency: 8/10 Strong but lacks complexity, a rather harsh, sharp soaring buzz which suits some but not others.

Grow again? Yes, yes and more yes. I've crossed nearly everything else with it, since it has been such a strong performer. It absolutely stinks as well. I think it needs to go out early to finish early.

The males tend to auto flower, so they're easy to remove before the females even start. Quite open, airy bud formation, but huge bracts and decent clusters of them, and obviously huge amounts of trichome frosting.

Smoke report : an absolute thug of a plant, which has a rather lively buzz, but clearly is a physical health risk ...pale and sunken eyed every time. The sort of weed you have to respect.

• Like 1

Guest Nunsacred

Strain: Erdpurt x Bubblegum

breeder: unknown, Danish?

Harvest time: early, watch for auto flowering (almost!) pheno ripe in mid-August!

Yield: 30g

Mold: a little, two small spots on the main cola.

Potency: 8/10

Grow again? Yes. Tis gorgeous. Sister plants might not be so good or early flowering, but worth looking for this pheno again. I got 2 females this year,

Smoke report : sweet skunk taste from early 90s, with a fresh strawberry edge. Powerful high, much stronger than I associate with the flavour, funny, stupefying. Upward, lovely buzz for 25 minutes followed by full stone couchlock. Excellent, but the oils from this plant are slightly irritating on the airways. Whether smoked or vaped, it blocks the sinuses.

The sister plant was less impressive but still great flavour and flowered early enough to finish properly by early October.

• Like 1

Strain: La Lybella

Harvest time: Late October

Latitude of grow: <51

Location: 10 ltrs of multipurpose compost in poor acid limestone soil, only partial sunlight.

Average yield: 1/2 oz per plant

Mold: less than 5%

Potency: 7/10

It's a bit late to be a serious contender for another grow, except for four factors - the smell, taste, resin level and hit. It smells like a serious skunker when drying, but mellows to a pleasant fragrant herbal scent. The taste is soft, tangy and very pleasant, and the high is warm, well-balanced and up without any racyness.

I am really tempted to give this another try in better conditions.

post-18893-1287337120_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gom Jibbar
  • Like 1

Guest Nunsacred

Strain: Frisian Dew

Harvest time: early-mid October

Yield: 63g (average of two)

Mold: Quite bad (15%) on green pheno, none at all on purple pheno

Potency: 85% green pheno, 60% purple pheno

Grow again? Yes. My two plants show a lot of promise and the bag appeal is very good on both.

The phenos are really very different to each other so I wouldn't say I've experienced the proper hybrid yet.

My purple pheno has a nice taste, incredible really, and grew and yielded well. But it's not like proper weed and the buzz is a bit cold, and unsatisfying.

The green pheno is a proper Dutch indica dominant skunk, really, just what the purple one needs, but its not a great performer in tough conditions.

So a nice hybrid pheno of the two could be a winner, I can see that, but I just didn't get it this year, I just got two segregants.....

post-53062-1288651653_thumb.jpg

post-53062-1288651852_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nunsacred
  • Like 2

Guest Nunsacred

Strain: LebCheese [Leb#27 x UK Cheese]

breeder: HFH - HybridsFromHell

Harvest time: mid-late October

Yield: 110g (average of 3)

Mold: 10% on woodland one, very little or none on other two.

Potency: 8/10

Grow again? Yes. Every grow from now on, I reckon.

Smoke report :

Two are sweet and fruity, with a deeply yummy resin taste. No-one can agree what it tastes like but everyone likes them. Best skunk flavours I've ever known.

Potency moderate but the buzz itself is great, and can be built up nicely.

gallery_53062_2833_170934.jpg

gallery_53062_2833_244234.jpg

Third is different, always smelled subtle and looked more stocky than her sisters.

No skunky or fruity flavours, it's just a hashy, slightly floral butteriness, like the best bit of pollem. Potency is great and the buzz itself is superb.

I think this is my introduction to a proper bit of Leb and I really, really rate it. :stoned:

gallery_53062_2833_244154.jpg

gallery_53062_2833_6666.jpg

• Like 2

Strain: Purple Power

Breeder: Female seeds nl

Harvest time: First till mid october

Latitude: 54n

Yield.3 oz average per plant

Mould: None

Potency 7/10

year of grow: 2010

Grow again: Yes definitley performs well even in poor conditions,yield could be better with more care and improved sites.

Smoke report. Unusual plant smoke was very racy at first .Smoke a joint and you think "is that it".But then it powers into you and gives a real head rush before settling down. However now it is cured less of a rush and more of a stone really quite pleasant.Underated plant IMO. Finally not to keen on the smell bit to much furniture polish for me.

post-42685-1288693381_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Strain: Passion #1

Breeder: Dutch Passion

Harvest time: Mid October

Latitude 54n

Yield: 1.5 oz av

Mould: 5%

Potency 6/10

Year of grow:2010

Grow again: Dont think so, I may have another bash but not next year, not very impressed with the plant really but it could just be my growing skills!. had a few die overnight and poor growth all round

Smoke report: Not bad smoke and a nice citrus aroma to them .quite a balanced smoke me thinks

post-42685-1288693843_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Strain/Breeder: KandyKush / DNA Seeds (lineage OG Kush x Trainwreck x Skunk)

Harvest time: Late October (part harvest, half is still out as of 2/11/10)

Site/Soil Type: Guerilla (gritty/stoney soil)

Average yield: High

Mold: A little bit

Potency/Type of stone: Let me start by the smell of this, like the name suggests the smell is just like walking in to sweet shop, even after just 2 weeks since the chop the smell is prominent and sweet. The high is very good, first you feel the high in the face especially in the forehead and the arches of your eye sockets :) A few more tokes of the phat one you've just rolled and you'll feel the your arms 'buzzing' too. After the rushy start the high settles down to a more relaxed pace throughout the rest of the session.

Grow again: Yes deffo, a nice plant to gow, easy, fast and yeilds and smokes well too.

post-19819-1288704788_thumb.jpgpost-19819-1288704794_thumb.jpgpost-19819-1288704812_thumb.jpg[att

achment=430284:CIMG0768.jpg]post-19819-1288704827_thumb.jpgpost-19819-1288704878_thumb.jpg

post-19819-1288704818_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marcos
  • Like 5

strain: Durban Poison

breeder: Dutch passion (feminized)

lattitude: 56 (scotland)

soil: waterlogged and unamended. Simply planted out with 20l of compost

yeild: N/A probally ounce-1.5oz

mold: 0%

harvest date: Tops were ready 7th October. Brought in the bottom branches on the 20th. She would of started flowering around end of august at this lat. South facing is a must for scottish growers.

potency:6/10

high: This var is meant to be 100% sativa from south africa. Really is a high from this product. I find it doesnt shut down my brain. In small doses this gear is excellent for studying and creative work. Usually smoking interferes with my academic work but i found myself reading journal articles after smoking this stuff. For me the high is first class. After a couple of vapes/pipes or a neat spliff I feel really groovy. Im defintely a sativa man so this is perfect and preforms fantastically outside. It was fed once throughout its life cycle and really grew itself. The hash from the trim was killer smoke. Best hash ive ever had to be honest.

smell: Difficult to describe. A kind of tangy bubblegum with hints of aniseed. Wont be smoking anymore until christmas and I expect the flavours to have fully developed by then.

grow again: YES 100%. Very hardy plant. Great high and a great taste. Next time I will plant her in better soil and feed throughout growth. Im expecting to triple my yeild from this years effort. Great plant and would whole heartly recomend to growers in Scotland if your after a sativa buzz. I planted out in may (sown in march). I think this made a big difference as my other vars were not ready even by end of october

• Like 5

Guest Nunsacred

Strain: Hemp (Cocoadance chocolates)

breeder: unknown

Harvest time: early September

Yield: about 30g, should've been 100g, chopped main cola by accident doing super crop!

Mold: none

Potency: 1/10 Possibly just placebo effect, but it seems to do something

Grow again? No. It tastes really quite nice and grows really well, so it might be good breeding stock, but as a standalone strain, it's not nearly strong enough. No headaches or bad side effects from vaping it, it's just not fun. As a possible source of CBD I wonder if it's a good antidote for someone pulling a whitey, but I doubt Ill ever find out.

• Like 1

Guest Nunsacred

Strain: Superskunk

breeder: G13 Labs

Harvest time: End of October? I did it a bit early.

Location: Edge of field, nice soil, slightly shaded from late afternoon sun.

Yield: about 70g

Mold: Amazing mould resistance - just a single leaf blade here and there, in the denser bud.

I completely chopped it up to make sure no mould on inner stems anywhere at all - 100% clean.

Potency: 65% old skool, watch out, heavy hit, indica.

Grow again? Yes, I would. Classy. Big bag appeal, compares well with dedicated outdoor strains. Easy to grow.

post-53062-1289165868_thumb.jpg

post-53062-1289165885_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Strain; Purple Power Plant

breeder: femaleseeds

Harvest: mid to late Oct

Latitude of grow: around 52*

Yield: Vigorous plant with dense a large colas, individual plant could easily reach 4 Oz

Mold: in the tightest buds mould can be an issue, 5%

Potency: nice calm cerebral high

Flavours: Floral, hint of berries, quite nasal fragrances

Overall:7.5/10

Grow again: Possibly, i think you could find a nicer tasting purple strain

post-15676-1290049121_thumb.jpg post-15676-1290049434_thumb.jpg post-15676-1290051877_thumb.jpg

Edited by MickyJay4MaryJane
  • Like 4

Strain: Outdoor Mix; Early Girl, Early Skunk, Ruderalis Skunk, Ruderalis Indica and Guerrilla's Gusto

Breeder: Seedsman seeds

Harvest time:Very early, mid-late Sept-early Oct.

Latitude of grow: around 52*

Average yield: Between 1-1.5

Mould: Very loose bud formation, very little risk of mould

Potency: Very placid cerebral effect,

Flavours: Very fresh, menthol, fruity, sweet earthy tones, variable through curing, overall exceedingly pleasant

Overall 6.5/10

Grow again:Yes very cheap seeds, enjoyable daytime smoke with early harvest times, also enjoyable getting different vars in one pack lol

post-15676-1290050453_thumb.jpgpost-15676-1290051654_thumb.jpg

Edited by MickyJay4MaryJane
  • Like 1

Strain: OG#18 x Skunk

Breeder: DNA Seeds

Harvest time: Early November (could have chopped late Oct if wanted)

Average yield: High

Mould: Only a little

Potency: Nice overall body and face combo high. Just had another small bowl and can now feel it more predominately in my face, I feel inquisitive! Goes well with ground coffee.

Flavours: Very busy smell, lots of fruit, berries and other pleasantries arouse the nostrils when buds are squeezed. Smoking; inhale is easy, I have had two successive bowls and didn't hack once even though these buds have been in jars just 2 weeks if that. Exhaling and holding the last smoke in your mouth will leave a nice taste of menthol on your tongue. This strain can only go from strength to strength after a good cure of a couple of g months. Heart is racing a little now .. woohoo. Well recommended.

Overall 8/10

Grow again: Yes I would and yes I am :stoned:

post-19819-1290540090_thumb.jpgpost-19819-1290540098_thumb.jpg

post-19819-1290540109_thumb.jpgpost-19819-1290540252_thumb.jpg

• Like 6