Outdoor Strains Uk

yossman

Strain/breeder: Auto Gorilla Shizzle/Short Stuff Seeds

Harvest time: Oct 10

Latitude of grow: 53

Average yield: Moderate; buds are rather airy and loose

Mold: Tiny amount 

Potency: Strong body buzz, uplifting with zero anxiety,  quite a relaxing smoke from the still uncured harvest. Smoke is tasty on the palate!

Year of grow: 2023

Grow again: Yes, definitely!

Lovely easy cannabis plant to grow,  was grown outdoors until the weather turned rubbish,  then in a sunny warm front porch until harvest. Produced some beautiful amber/red leaf and stems towards the end. 

Edited by Sweetsmoke420
Edit: Forgot to add, the Auto Gorilla Shizzle seeds were a freebie with another seed order.
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

@OldFord lovely colours on those,they look tasty,whats the aroma like mate?

rot free in this shitty season aswell,nice one !

Yeah mate    ,  lovely deep colours almost black in places !      Stunning girls ,   smell wise shes a real heavy deep kush ,  pretty loud :yep:    

Spotless clean and no dramas on either,  been on the floor a few times as pots gone over ,  been neglected pretty much lol  

But they come good  ,  a long cure now and we shall see what kind of meds she makes for :george:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Strain/breeder: Green Man ( AutoBreeder - Jack Herer X Super Silver Haze X Kush OG)

Harvest time: Middle / End of October ( in my dreams)

Latitude of grow: 51nl

Average yield: 0

Mold: 95% Plant and 5% Drying

Potency: N/A

Grow again: Definitely not for this climate, 0% mould resistant.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

You need to get a semmie on the I found tlanplant with a touch of ruddarills speeds flowering up even at the start u get a fast finishing rudderralis then put what you want into them at least there’s a good chance of getting something home.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

Intsead of bush whacker garbage half finished or not finished all that effort and you end up with frosty leaves let’s keep pushing what’s possible don’t accept gumbo weed.peace Goohfy.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Strain/breeder: Frisian Duck / Dutch Passion

Harvest time: Late October/Early November

Latitude of grow: 56N

Average yield: Plenty of volume, but buds very airy and loose.

Mold: Tiny amount, hardly anything.

Potency: Not the strongest, but not as weak as people say. Makes a very decent edible!

Grow again: Definitely. I have plenty of seeds and the strain clones well too. Very hardy and mould resistant. It’s really well camouflaged, does not look like weed. Can grow in places you’d never dare to otherwise. Beautiful dark purple, almost black buds. Only issue is a late finish. A semi-auto or fast version would be good...

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Strain/breeder: Triton Biscotto Lime / Seedstockers

Harvest time: late October

Latitude of grow: 56N

Average yield: Okay

Mold: No

Potency: Very potent

Grow again: Definitely

TBL is a great strain. I had grown it indoors previously, and was impressed by the sheer hardiness of the plants in surviving my neglect and mistreatment. So I thought I would give this a try outdoors. I planted some clones plus a mum at a couple of plots. Despite a wet and cool summer, the girls did very well and showed no signs of rot or mould. The buds were quite loose and leafy compared to the same plants grown indoors. This tells me that the strain seems very adaptable to different conditions. Buds were fairly small and underdeveloped at harvest, but I put this down to them not really finishing at my northerly latitude. TBL would probably finish strongly further south, or if using light deprivation techniques. Regardless of the circumstances, the cured buds are very flavoursome and potent. I will certainly grow this strain again, but a fast or early version would be welcome for northerly growers such as myself. Maybe I will try the auto version too.

• Like 5