Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel 400w Soil Drobe Grow.

Yamatoka

cheers lads, I'll be in yr's when I'm not so :stoned::puke:

post-44945-1267735059_thumb.jpg

e2a - had to take out one of the 14" fans and put the 10" back in. These cakeshop feet byaches need their space - the Cc likes to drink a bit more than the Hp. The Hp seemed to strech immediatly after feeding 1ml bloom per l (with 1 ml grow). I fed yesterday and strech was very noticable today - yea ! - on the Hp

Edited by Yamatoka

What i'd give to stick me beak in there in a few weeks time an' have a good'ol sniff i tell'ya Yam, Go on go on please let me lol

I've been all out of the CC for a little while now :) .

May the bud fatten up for you like a bird who owns a chocolate factory lol

peace :(

The Cc is very piney when removing non canopy reaching bud BongMonkey

Day 20 flower

post-44945-1268479351_thumb.jpg

Been working away all week so was unable to control canopy. The Hp has some right spindley stems but the Cc is nice and stocky. The suspect Cheeses seem to be lookin good too. They only had water in the week but will be givin em a good feed of 1ml/l grow and 2ml/l bloom. Might give em a bit of mollases and Epsoms too.

Edited by Yamatoka

The CC is looking like a beauty, coming on very nicely indeed. I'm loving the smells that are coming through on the CC's not as sweet as I expected but very pleasing :B):

it stinks when pinching stems thou Net. Looks as good as the Green Poison, and I'm hoping it's better. Reckon Jack 47 next . .

Canopy shot

post-44945-1268566409_thumb.jpg

Hiya mate been watchin ur grow carefully as cream caramel is my next grow :yep: and I can't wait cos of all the good comments

all is looking good buddy

:yes:

it stinks when pinching stems thou Net. Looks as good as the Green Poison, and I'm hoping it's better. Reckon Jack 47 next . .

Canopy shot

post-44945-1268566409_thumb.jpg

Know what you mean about the stinky stems. I cut off a few spindly stems off the CC the other day, brought them downstairs and stuck in the freezer for the next cooking session. My mate walked in a couple of minutes later and said 'why does it stink of weed in here?', just from stems with a few pistils on top!

Looks great in the tent there now, a couple of great big beauties ;) Exciting watching the buds develop too ;)

Right to left canopy shot

post-44945-1269191233_thumb.jpg

Feedin 1 1/2 ml/l grow and 3 bloom, oh and some vitalink bud boost.

Edited by Yamatoka