Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel 400w Soil Drobe Grow.

Yamatoka

To kick off 2010 I'll be growing :

Cream Caramel

post-44945-1262898894_thumb.jpg

A synthetic variety (S.V.) result of a three way cross-bred between our best indicas BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino. The synthetic varieties share with hybridised varieties an objective to obtain the vigour of a hybrid and to give homogeneity to its descendents.

Its taste is intense and sweet like caramel as is the indica strain with a hint of an earthy flavour that comes from the presence of the Blue genetic.

Ideal for indoor growing, it has typical indica structure, huge central buds and rich lateral branches. Usually favourite for customers who buy it for medical use, it has high levels of THC and enough CBD to induce a narcotic and physical “high”.

Indica / Sativa: 90%-10% THC: 15%-20% CBD: 1,6% CBN: 0,6%

Indoor Yield: 400-550 gr/m2 Outdoor Yield: 350-600 gr/plant

Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks.

Here they are, lets see how many of these healthy lookin seeds I manage to kill . .

post-44945-1262898922_thumb.jpg

And into wet towels, put in a sealy bag and then stashed down the back of the freezer (nice and warm).

post-44945-1262899046_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

Good luck with the Grow Yama, you copying all my strains are ya... Black Jack next is it? lol

It's a nice way of growing the seeds tho, 1 strain at a time, so you can get multiple phenos and so forth. Learn more about the strain that way I'd say.

you going for the same style as last time, fimming/topping? or what do you have planned?

grabbing a front pew for this grow. On the last 4 weeks of flower for my CC's so if you wanna gander as to what to expect....click the link :unsure:

Burton

Ha ha Dutchie, I do like the fat dark lookin leaves on the BJ's! 50% sativa too mmmm. I chose this strain following Sk's smoke report post 155 here.

I hope to veg 4/5 of these for just over 4 weeks, with some topping at about the 5 th node. I'll super crop em too. Still got Optinum grow and Vitalink bloom, following OT1's schedule (I know it's not Bio-bizz but it worked for me). Epsoms a couple weeks into flower with a weekly dose of molasses.

Just been checkin yr diary Burton - good come back you made after fryin em, a good read.

Edited by Yamatoka

In the drobe under a 250 MH about 1 metre away. Pots 2/3's full, more soil can be added to counter strechy seedlings . .

post-44945-1263128027_thumb.jpg

Best of luck with these buddy! Have not started our next CC run yet due to a few different reasons but will be getting them on the go real soon hopefully!!

Will be pulling up a chair and sticking around for this 1 :ninja:

We have run out of the CC now and nothing we have had since comes close to be honest.

haha, I've managed to kill 4/5. The seeds cracked ok but I think I might've shocked em with cold water. I'll make sure pots and water are of a more suitable temp in future. I think having the 250 as far away as it was, it wasn't warming the pots up like the small floury I've got did when really close in my previous grows.

:D shit one man

Just do a similar grow to Amnesia if possible, go into a massive pot, do a lot of training etc, maybe even scrog n try fill the room with that 1 plant! or clone and grow out more... i'm sure you have your own plan, just thought i'd pop in and waffle :)

Thanks for lookin in Dutchie, Sk, Bambam it's not over just yet :spliff:

Top left Hashplant Haze, top right Trainwreck (seed from herm) bottom right bagseed 'Cheese' and bottom left is the Cream Caramel . .

post-44945-1263670486_thumb.jpg

e2a - I left pots under light with water I was going to use (to warm before planting seeds) as not to shock the fook out me plants this time, place yr bets how many get to their second set of leaves . .

Edited by Yamatoka

Mind if I pull up a pew for this one. Sorry to hear about the cream caramel losses, interesting selection you've got going on now though :wink:

Very welcome Net.

I'm calling 11/01/10 day one. I've now got :

x2 Trainwreck (seed from herm), x1 Hashplant , x1 CREAM CARAMEL and a 'Cheese' Not sure whether it's worth the trouble to grow out the Tw's and Cheese as they may not be fems. I'll think more about this, but I think I'd prefer 50% of the drobe filled with Cc, the other half being the Hashplant - a freebie from Attitude seed bank :wink:

Group shot and the surviving Cream Caramel .

post-44945-1263906376_thumb.jpg post-44945-1263906355_thumb.jpg

I've pulled the T wrecks as I can't be doin with herms, might pull the cheese too. Here I've got Cream Caramel, Hashplant, Cheese and Sour cream if it comes up :yinyang: Ideally I'd like to be growin the Cc, Hp and Sc as these are fem seeds.

Day whatever

post-44945-1264180200_thumb.jpg