Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel 400w Soil Drobe Grow.

Yamatoka

Hey Yama dude.. all lookin very good in there :ninja:

I can't wait to pop the Cream Caramel after all the good reports I've read.

Got some cuts of Wild Rose, SAD, Psico & Sweet Tai gone 12/12 last night!

..and tonight, I am mostly chongin' Psicodelicia :wassnnme:

Nice training btw :headpain:

All the best m8 lol

sweet Thai was yr fave thou eh Dorko lol

post-44945-1266877106_thumb.jpg

e2a - below : used yr Ks grow as a guide Amnesia, hoping for 2 smaller trees heh. You had the 35l so I shouldn't be far off with x2 15's.

Edited by Yamatoka

Here's the suspect Cheese from earlier. I was practicing my fimmin on it, and cloning. Seems to have worked and I think I will stick these in the drobe and see what happens. As this is grown from 'bagseed' (good shit it was too) it could throw out nanas - it's showing pistals thou, no balls or owt :ouch:

post-44945-1266953939_thumb.jpgpost-44945-1266953992_thumb.jpg

Looking lush and bushy in there, bring on the buds :) . I think you're a week behind me going into flower, should make for some interesting comparisons :D That Cream Caramel of yours has quite an appetite to have exhausted all that compost already, must have been all the rapid growth up top :B): What are you feeding her with?

our differing enviroments should show some interesting results. I had a prob in the grow room with pale leaves so I took that as a nitro def. So I gave em some Optimum grow at 1m/l. Funny that the 'suspect Cheese' which has just been left in my bedroom suffered no pale leaves at all, maybe cause growth rate so slow not being under a light. Now the extract is sorted I'm getting 15c-25c yea ! Might have to knock the intake off at night or I can disconnect ducting every night so I draw air from in the house at night, keeping up the air exchange :wink:

here's where I'm at now, hanging Gardens of Babylon heh

post-44945-1267011863_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

sweet Thai was yr fave thou eh Dorko lol

Indeed, but variety is the spice of life, eh? lol

and damn, Psico does taste good.. lol

Good luck with the grow :)

Your plants up on shelves made me chuckle, looks like a good use of the space though and the chesse seems to be enjoying itself. They HP and CC nice and big now aren't they, reckon they'll be looking like a nice couple of bud monsters pretty soon.

The lightening of the lower leaves on the Cream Caramel in your earlier post definitely looked like macro nutrient deficiency to me but it sounds like you've knocked that on the head. I remove any leaves that are lightening promptly because I reckon they'll encourage pathogens if left on whilst they die.

Edited by net2-3

thanks for the compliment mr M.

didn't want the suspect cheese to interfer with the Cc and Hp Net. Looks like a girl, will she grow bollocks later ? S cropped the Cc and my fingers were left with the distinct aromas of what I believe to be 'skunky piney piss'

here's some cheesy girl bits - doesn't look herm yet

post-44945-1267031514_thumb.jpgpost-44945-1267031524_thumb.jpg

• Like 1