Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel 400w Soil Drobe Grow.

Yamatoka

looking good fella. Just keep your eyes on the leaves as from what i can see, they look like in need of a feed (they look like there going a bit yellow post 43)

:unsure:

All looking rosy now and the CC is coming on very well, my girls have moved up into the loft and I'm having the opposite problem, too bloody cold :pimp: The Cream Caramel are bushy little beggars aren't they :ninja:

yea, I'm liking the look of the Cc already Net.

Might try em with some grow soon Burton, but the pic you mention is of the plant greening up from the yellowing shown in post 38 after I sorted my air exchange.

e2a - no probs Burton (below) the bat shit should be ok, as I've mentioned I'm not a great fan of Allmix. Last grow I found bs to perform better, wasn't Playgron but van somethin or other . .

Edited by Yamatoka

come on now burton, keep up :yinyang:

really picked up yama, nice job m8 your cream caramel looks like a totally diff pheno to mine so far anyway, loving the shape of the leaves. Think im gonna go for the enviro instead of using my 600w to veg like i planned to... maybe first 1-2 weeks with enviro or somethin

I need a 'baby veg' light myself Dutchie. Can't decide between the bright wing (long flouries 55w each I think) they come with 2 or 4 tube. Or the 125w cfl lol

I like this pic as it show my growroom sorted at last - just need one of them Evoloution controller things. These regulate your fan speeds constantly but cost £200 !! Klimavators (£100) work by kickin the fans in full blast now and again so I'd go for the Evoloution, where's cheap ? I'll be lookin myself lol

I've arranged the fans so there's a tornado effect going on. The ducting on the floor of the drobe is the intake - pointing at the fan bottom left of pic to spread the incoming fresh air better. All of my grow sits in a tray that I've been pouring water into in an attemt to raise humidity - still below 30% but some's better than nowt. Since takin the pic I've put plant pot trays so no part of the fans can come into contact with water.

post-44945-1265817126_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

Looking nice in there, I like the shot of the whole room. Can't comment on the bright wing but I find my Plug and grow 125W works a treat. Because you can get the enviros so close it's easy to keep them nice and stocky too.

Could you use a variac, they cost about £90 and seem to be what most people go for around here. Might need to invest myself to control temps a bit better.

Might go with a Klimavator as fans kickin in will be happenin during lights on (daytime) or be permanantly at full speed anyway (rvk a, for ya). Visitors to my house could hear these fans and I want the ability to reduce noise as and when I need too.

Day 31 veg Cc

post-44945-1265911358_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

35 days veg - final pots.

post-44945-1266255391_thumb.jpg

e2a - need to sort intake so air is from outside not in. It's been getting warm in there again as you'll tell by lookin at the plants - I'm sortin this . .

Edited by Yamatoka

Looking good man. Loads of training. Careful with that one your keeping low. I did that once. I ended up with about 50 colas on one plant lol So you might need to chop a load of branches off that before or as you go into flower. Or maybe I just can't grow multiple colas to well :( I managed to keep the plant I had below the size of a king skin length. Had a photo around here somewhere but not sure where. I had it growing into a dome shape. When I flowered it all these colas appeared from nowhere. That plant didn't go so well in flower lol

Gotta give them air man, plants can never have enough fresh clean air. Agreed on getting air from outside too. That will help with temps and provide cleaner cooler air to the grow.

Looking good anyway man.

thanks for the advice Blayz'd. Might give those branches time to stretch apart then and not tie em down for a couple of days. Leaves touching the soil must be inviting some fungal prob too. If you could pop here next Sunday I'd like yr thoughts on whether they are ready or need longer before goin 12/12, not used to plants this big ya see lol

Ayup Yam.

Them gals are gonna b fkin gorgeous by the time they finish flower man, 4sure lol lol

You've defo done a nice job on the Veg!! i reckon your rm is gonna be rammed with Bat Fuds dude :spliff: .

all the best :yep:

peace

Edited by BongMonkee