Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel 400w Soil Drobe Grow.

Yamatoka

Alright yam

What do you mean giving up fimming? You are fimming correctly from what I can see - Topping = Main centre stem stops growing, and the 2 sideshoots at the internode then take over and become the 2 new main stems. If you have any stems growing out of the fimmed/topped main stem (like in your picture) then you've succesfully fimmed?

Those 2 centre tops you point out with black arrows... = fimming technique?

What do you mean by 'fkrs keep growing on me'?

I'm totally confused :spliff: - i've always thought you've got fimming right...

Hello Dutch. 'Green Poison' grow I tried to fim 3 plants. Only the middle plant in drobe resembled a sucessful fim. On that plant there were 4 main stems (two bulbous knuckles at 90 degrees directly on top of another two knuckles). Now I'm sure I could get that effect by 'topping' at the very new growth. The pic with the arrows (Cc) was taken immediatley after making the cut. The thread I started 'Is this fimmed ?' - well that kept growing (fkr). I've still got that bagseed Cheese so I'll stick a pic up later explaining what I mean. If your happy with the 4 main stems, and if what I've said is right, then this should be easily achievable every time. I want to be able to get the 6 and 8 stems I've read about. I bet there's some timing involved - meaning you have to catch the new growth right . .

e2a - welcome aboard Poacher

Edited by Yamatoka

the Cheese fim is here Dutch.

Second day of whatever I've done to this Cc - a bugger it was getting this mucky close up in focus :ermm:

post-44945-1265128051_thumb.jpg

Not growing a single stem now so suppose practice on the suspect Cheese paid off.

Edited by Yamatoka

Got the 400 in there 2 days ago and have had to pot up today because the plants aren't looking too good. Roots seem ok so likely to be be enviromental. Leaves look heat stressed so the 400 is now 18+ inches away. They looked hungry too, I don't think I'll bother with Bio-bizz again - my plants always seem hungry before they've proper rooted the pot out - bat shit all the way methinks.

post-44945-1265288121_thumb.jpg post-44945-1265288136_thumb.jpg

temps 20 - 32 degrees, below 30% humidity. Got to upgrade my air exchange. If I use the Rvk 4" as the intake, would the 5" be ok as the outake (with cf of course) or would a 6" be better. Could do with some advice here from someone actually has a similar space to control 2'x5'x7' - thank you please :unsure:

I reckon the 5" should do it mate for a 400w in your space, is it a ruck, what pa rating is it?

I run a 5" a1 (225m3) in a 4ft by 4 ft with a 600w :ouch:, I tried a 5" ruck but the noise was unwanted :unsure:

I'm lucky though I don't have temp issues and the air exchange seems to be adequate for removal of nasties.

Edited by elbows

yea, the cheaper ones (less airflow) Rvk A. So a 6" would be over kill in this space, nice one. I've yet to buy the 5 or 6 inch fan.

Snap, I potted up today too, reckon now they're under 400W your CC should race ahead. My toys have arrived though (need to collect from depot tomorrow and then fit) so I should be able to get them under a 400 soon too. I reckon the race is on :cheers:

the 400 is actually causing probs Net. I've got to sort my extract and intake. For now Ive got a clip on fan blowing on the lamp and moved it about 25" away. Here's the sorry lookin byatches.

Cc

post-44945-1265383909_thumb.jpg

Below 30 humidity and temps up to 34c of over 90f. Plants are growing slow because of this. So now I've got a 5"rvk a (250 cubic m). I'll see what the temps are sayin later. Might use the old 4" (175 cubic m) as an intake.

thanks net, this has been a major concern.

But check this pic out, we now have 5" out and 4" in rvk a fans. The transformation in just a few hrs shows just how fk'd up my enviroment was. Temps are now 28 C. You can see the diff in ust 12 hrs. Note to self - give plants air so they can breath :russian: Temps still not ideal but the plants are lovin the new air exchange. Back on track :( At the back is the suspect Cheese. I'll keep this for my research ie - can i keep the fkr alive :yinyang:

post-44945-1265568591_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

Happy Days Yam. Glad to see everything is back on track for ya fella :rofl:

Girls are lookin good 4sure.

peace

Edited by BongMonkee