Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel 400w Soil Drobe Grow.

Yamatoka

Potted up to 5" pots using Bio Bizz Allmix - more balanced NPK for veg. Watering using 1ml Rhizotonic per litre. Left is the 'Cheese' , centre Cream Caramel and on the right the Hashplant.

post-44945-1264332368_thumb.jpg

I think a diff in the 250 hps and yr 125 enviro will be noticed this week. Not sure there's much of a diff in the first week or so. I'd imagine that the plant can only take so much light so anything more than a 125 enviro would be a waste. Some do start em under 4 and 600's - is this a waste or does it speed things up ? :v:

I'll be doin fim (that will end up topped probably) at around 5th or 6th nodes. Then I'll be making it up as I go. I'll super crop em too. The Hashplant may need more trainig than the Cream Caramel.

Thanks for the link to your thread.

Was hoping maybe there was a chance they would still sprout, but after reading this I'm pretty sure I killed them all :spliff:

Guess I have to start again, minor setback :ninja:

Glad to help Mask :rofl:

I'll just be growing out Cream Caramel and Hashplant Haze, fem seeds you'll be pleased to know Apprentice :wink: Think I might practice my fimmin on the suspect Cheese.

post-44945-1264528490_thumb.jpg post-44945-1264528499_thumb.jpg

DNA Hashplant Haze

Sex : Regular

Type : Mostly sativa

Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Northern California Hash Plant x Cannalopehaze

Flowering Time : Medium, Long Outdoor Harvest : N/A

Height : Medium, Tall THC Level : Medium

Characteristics : Good hash making strain

DNA Genetics Hash Plant Haze is a cross of a Northern California hash plant and Cannalope Haze,a superb cannabis sativa dominant hash maker from DNA Genetics Seeds. Hash Plant Haze is a short, sweet, fast flowering plant that belies its 70% sativa heritage. As an F1 hybrid there may be some plants which need a week or so longer. Flowering for the DNA Genetics Hash Plant Haze takes between 8-9 weeks and is best harvest in September/October in outdoor northern latitudes. Making hash from this plant is a joy.

So looks like I'll be growing a sat dom along side an indica dom - :(

I could do with some info on this strain - any diaries/links ? :(

I like the sound of that Hash Plant Haze, might consider growing it sometime. I've only ever tried proper hash(not soap) once and even then I'm sure it wouldn't be as good the hash from that plant. My tent is only 5'2 aswell, so it would suit me, I'll have to LST/Scrog tall plants lol

I think a diff in the 250 hps and yr 125 enviro will be noticed this week. Not sure there's much of a diff in the first week or so. I'd imagine that the plant can only take so much light so anything more than a 125 enviro would be a waste. Some do start em under 4 and 600's - is this a waste or does it speed things up ? :yep:

I think you're proably right about that, they can only need so much light before other factors limit growth rates. Mine moved up to 250W of Enviros and seem pretty contented with that for the moment although I haven't grown under an HPS so can't really compare.

I'll be doin fim (that will end up topped probably) at around 5th or 6th nodes. Then I'll be making it up as I go. I'll super crop em too. The Hashplant may need more trainig than the Cream Caramel.

I was think similarly, I've started a little training and will probably top around the sixth node, I've only got 90cm height to play with though so they're gonna have to stay short.

Hope your Cream Caramel is still coming on very well :yep:

Guest papaduc
Some do start em under 4 and 600's - is this a waste or does it speed things up ?

In short: A waste, and a method strewn with negatives, and a potential disaster for the inexperienced grower.

I give up at trying to fim. Fkrs keep growin on me so I've decided to top em. As I've topped at the new growth I still hope to get 4 main stems so it will give a similar effect to fimmin.

Here's my effort on paint to try and show what I mean. Black arrows are where I think the 4 main stems will be . .

post-44945-1265041290_thumb.jpg