Sweet Seeds 'green Poison' Drobe Soil Grow

Yamatoka

Not to tempt you or nothing, but I fell in my grow room a few weeks back ... clipped a few nuggs in the fall too... One was green poison, and @ 31 days in 12/12 I was pretty impressed with the smoke :yep: ... seemed very racy and intense couldn't really rate the flavor still alot of nutes in the mix :B):

Good luck with'em, they're looking good

Spanking Yama... grand job you're doing :yep:

They are quick aren't they, mad how far they are for 30 days...hope I don't get the special slow 10 week pheno, be just my luck :B):

Good luck for the run in, not that you'll need it looking at them babies.

so far so good Sk.

I'll refrain from 'tripping' in the drobe Podgy - well till the 6th week at least :wink:

thank's for lookin in Withnail, they are quick. I noticed a slight browning of pistals over the last couple o days. The bud growth seemed stagnant over the last week. Today thou, they seem to be on another growth spurt -

post-44945-1259774784_thumb.jpg

pic took just as light came on.

post-44945-1259775077_thumb.jpg

I'm backing off on the bloom to try and reduce the PK. Makes for a better tasting smoke apparently leaving the weed to, burn nice into a white ash - if I've read right. So it's 3ml bloom and 1 ml grow tonight. About 18 days to chop so maybe I should have em on 2 ml grow and 1ml bloom ? Check post 15 on this link. Every n00b should read that thread. :yinyang:

Edited by Yamatoka

day 36 on 2ml grow only as only 2 week left. Cutting the PK in late flower is supposed to improve the taste ie not metalic - is that right yea ? :yes::spliff:;)

post-44945-1260114082_thumb.jpg

right side of drobe . .

post-44945-1260206172_thumb.jpg

can anyone answer my q about my feeding ? Is it really ok to cut the PK and just use grow in the last two weeks ? Will it affect yield ?

Edited by Yamatoka

I'm not 100% sure mate but as far as I know your right, its recommended that you increase Grow in the final stages of flower, is what I read from OT1 and this is what I'll be going by anyway. Grow will go from 1ml - 2 ml per litre and Bloom will drop from 3 ml to 1 ml per litre. I'm pressuming theres lot of 'PK' in Bloom and that's what ya mean... so maybe not cut it out entirely, just reduce!

So i pressume OT1 recommends this for a good reason, probably for taste!

Thought I'd give ya a quick reply, hope this helps

PS - Fantastic lookin buds man, can't wait for mine to start dishin out the pistils

cheers Duchie. As there's PK in grow should be ok to cut out bloom altogether (just NPK ratio in grow nutes is more equally balanced). What about all these bud boost products ? Aren't they just high in PK (some) ? The opposite of what we should be doing at the end of flower. :stoned:

Can anyone confirm the above ?

Edited by Yamatoka