Sweet Seeds 'green Poison' Drobe Soil Grow

Yamatoka

thought I'd try a little bondage to allow light to lower bud sites. The gardernin wire is well handy for this . .

post-44945-1257975390_thumb.jpg post-44945-1257975407_thumb.jpg

new even canopy with more bud sites exposed - sound :fear:

post-44945-1257975429_thumb.jpg

due to leaves losing a little colour, I gave em 1ml grow 2ml bloom per l. They get 2 litres water every day. The soil does seem dry after 24 hr thou and I water til I get a run off.

More bondage (sort of scrog without the net)

post-44945-1258052491_thumb.jpg

light is now reaching bud sites that would otherwise be over-shadowed :rolleyes:

had a liitle mis-hap yesterday. Whilst tending me plants (stooned of course) I knocked the smaller fan over that is on the left side of the drobe. Would not have been a prob if I didn't have a bit of garden wire tied to it, trying to bend one of the main stems of a topped plant. This is what I ended up with . . :) I've supported this side of the plant with a bit of wire, which is taped to the WALL not fan. See how thin the left side is near bottom of the split - will the plant recover ?

post-44945-1258488013_thumb.jpg

Nearly 3 weeks in flower and lower leafs are yellowing. I think it's mg def after reading this informative thread

So it,s a level tea spoon per litre of Epsoms. Each plant had 2 litre of water with Epsoms this evening and I'll be noting any improvements. Can yellow leaves become green/well again ? Or does the plant lose em and grow new healthy leaves ?

I've turned the light around as the plant on the right seems to have more stretch.I'm hoping the light is more efficient this way around. I read about differing pherno's of this strain in weed monsters diary. some may increase in size by only 50% while some will double in height. Strechy pherno to the right. Got a sort of 'stadium bowl' affect going on.

post-44945-1258489561_thumb.jpg

Any advice on how I could improve things or where I might be going wrong would be welcome - cheers :wacko::D

They are on 1ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre at the mo :thumsup:

• Like 1

The epsoms and molasses seemed to have worked a treat. Green colour has returned to lower leaves. I've upped the feed to 1ml grow and 3ml bloom per litre. Leaves are curling upwards along the serrated edges. I'll be looking that up. Day 20 of flower - the speed these mature at is a lot quicker than my 8 but really 10 or 11 week Trainwreck.

post-44945-1258747674_thumb.jpg

Fiery ball lookin buds :yinyang:

• Like 1

and the right side . .

post-44945-1259263621_thumb.jpg

they've been on 3ml bloom and 1 ml grow for the last week. Today I've tried em with 4ml bloom 1 ml grow.

Edited by Yamatoka