Sweet Seeds 'green Poison' Drobe Soil Grow

Yamatoka

After seeing the following description in another diary, I just had to get some of these :

post-44945-1253650528_thumb.jpg

Sex : Feminized

Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica

Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Mostly Indica

Flowering Time : Medium Outdoor Harvest : September

Height : Medium THC Level : 15%-20%

Characteristics : this variety is very intense, sweet, fruity.

Hybrid genetic variety mainly indica. High production, this variety grows with Indica prevalence hybrid aspect but long and flexible side on a large central heart which predominates, with very fast and robust growth and a phase of flowering very fast and explosive, creating big buds and becoming a super producer of flowers in few days branches.

With this variety we have sought a quasi-perfect plant aroma and taste exquisite, strong effect, high production of flowers and resin, easy cultivation and especially very rapid flowering.The aroma of this variety is very intense, sweet, fruity and unlike other varieties of the catalogue of sweet seeds. The taste of this variety is also very strong and prolonged, filling a floral and fruity taste exquisite palate.

Due to its rapid flowering this plant is very suitable for cultivation in particularly sensitive wetlands to fungi, attacks because this quick variety get anticipate their harvest to the most virulent (gray mold) botrytis diezman the buds of Indica longer flowering.

Seems to tick all my boxes so I got some in.

I had to break the test tube with a pair of pliers (seeds behind cotton pushed right to bottom of tube) this resulted in five of the seeds going everywhere. I ended up losing one so put 4 of the original 5 into wet kitchen paper towels and into a plastic sealy bag. I put this lot into the envelope the seeds came in and stuffed it behind the freezer (for warmth). 12 hours later, this afternoon, I could see just a millimetre of tap root poking out of all 4. Rather than let the tap root get bigger, I decided to pot em up now rather than risk damaging a more delicate larger root. I've used JI no1 soil for the seedling stage. I expect some early stretching which is why this time I have only half filled the pots.

post-44945-1253651451_thumb.jpg

I'm looking forward to this grow now I've got 1 grows worth of experience behind me :yep: and I'm hoping this is done for Christmas :yinyang:

Edited by Yamatoka

I know MGM - wasn't sure when those t-wrecks were gonna finish. Hope to see you here again MrM.

Looks like I've lost another. I'll just have to veg a little longer for each one I kill. I'd let the soil dry out too much. Topped up the other 3 pots with more soil to counter the expected early stretch. Got them under a 250 mh 1 metre away.

post-44945-1254149843_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jab.

September 26 is day 1 making this :

DAY 10 (when pic taken yesterday)

Couple of ml per litre Rhizotonic is all they're getting at the mo and they'll be potted up Sat into Bio-bizz All Mix, probably.

post-44945-1254931263_thumb.jpg

Lights are off 2am - 6am - 20/4

Edited by Yamatoka

Guest mygreenmojo

And we have lift off :stoned: Let the fun begin. I best get a munchie's list on the go and get meself comfy. peace Yam

Day 19 veg :

An attempt at fimming - have I done this right ? Mgm ?

Before shot :

post-44945-1255624413_thumb.jpg

After :

post-44945-1255624472_thumb.jpg

Group :

post-44945-1255624517_thumb.jpg

Should I have taken more off ?

Guest mygreenmojo

lol Jolly good show old bean, Perfect M8 lol ...

Should be around 5/7 days an they'll have recovered nicely. Undergrowth should start to catch up aswell.

Keep an eye on them for a week or two after recovery and maybe fim again ifya fancy buddy lol .

Defo keep us updated with the pics man :yep:

peace..

p.s lookin healthy Yam.

Sound Mgm, I know fiming can be hit and miss.

I'll be putting these on 12/12 Nov 1st - so I've got some smoke Xmas. Hope this gives enough veg time to get a decent yield. Now it's cooler, I'm thinking of getting a 400 in there lol

Absolutely brilliant, nice fimming mate. Never seen such a good picture explaining it, i've seen diagrams and such but nothin like that pic.

You made a perfect cut by the looks of it, gonna have 3 main colas now from that node, and if you fim some more... who knows!