Sweet Seeds 'green Poison' Drobe Soil Grow

Yamatoka

thanks Duchie for appreciatin the clarity I've tried to put onto this. Still not sure if I've done it right lol as long as it's topped or fimmed I'm easy . . lol

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey Yam. Lovin the pics :yep: . It's time to sit back and just watch what unfolds man :wink: . Mmmmm Happy days i think :spliff: .

I feel 4ya buddy having time against ya and all. But defo need an xmas smoko i know.

Wishya all the best with it buddy. I have faith , u gonna have a nice xmas 4sure man. Keep us updated with pics Yam. I'm gonna enjoy watchin this 1 :yep: , peace.

p.s i'm stoned and it's just taken me what' Half an hour to wright 4 lines man....Sorry...haha fuck me my m8 took my advice and his weed is gettin better. And i know sod all. I guess hangin around this site for a while some stuff has actually sunk in :rofl:

Ramble ramble :rofl: I'm hungry now, Need food.

Indeed! Also agree with Dutchie - nice example of fimming.. Never done it myself, but that looks like it's been successful dude.. Thanks for showing :wink:

Best of luck with the rest of the grow!

Dorko :spliff:

2 out the three continued to grow as normal so I've cut more new growth away from them this time. Topped or fimmed, I'm not fussed, as long as it's one or the other :stoned:

post-44945-1256061540_thumb.jpg

This is the one plant that I didn't have to re-top/fim Mgm

post-44945-1256075658_thumb.jpg post-44945-1256075677_thumb.jpg

This look topped or fimmed ? Looks like there will be 4 main stems so I'd guess fimmed, or is it topped ? F it, I'm avin a toke lol

Edited by Yamatoka

Guest weedmonsta

looking nice there yam..... the green poison loves to be fimmed and topped :yinyang: check the monster in my diary... only fimmed once and topped twice :soap: (link in my sig just in case you didnt see it)

Guest mygreenmojo

Looks like a successfull fim 2 me man :soap: . Is defo a hit n miss game, (but fun).

I think 8 times outa 10 i get just a toppin. I prob should stay smoke free b4 i let loose the scissors :yinyang:lol

A little info m8. Not brill but there's more around the site somewhere i just get lost quite often on the 420 ;)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?show...&hl=fimming

right bushy byatch you have over there Wm, welcome to pop in here anytime.

I found those links before Mgm and found them not as clear as I'd like. That's why I've taken the following pics below. Clearly showing how not to do it :spliff:

Day 26 - 2 days after 2nd attempt of fimming 2 of the 3 plants. I've unimaginativley called the plants A, B and C. A is the plant I successfully fimmed/topped.

post-44945-1256229833_thumb.jpg Plant B : Now this looks like I might have topped this as I think I can see the early stage of the 2 shoots you get either side of the stem.

post-44945-1256229851_thumb.jpg Plant C: Another topped plant - shit.

Will be repotting this weekend into final pots. :naughty:

those pics should be put in a fimming sticky somewhere :naughty:

Was wondering tho, sorry if u alrdy mentioned it, what do u use to cut? just a stanley blade or are u actually using a scissors. I tried on my Cream Caramel but doesn't seem to be sucessful. Looks like i just topped them and the 2 new stems (like in one of ur pics above) are growing, but the leaves look a bit twisted/deformed :spliff:

I've got to get it right first Dutchie :ninja:

Day 28 veg - repot to final pots

post-44945-1256384652_thumb.jpg post-44945-1256384669_thumb.jpg

Rhizotonic seems to do its job. Gave the hole a good squirting of Rhizo with a sprayer then whacked em in ;)

Edited by Yamatoka

Used smaller pots this time round. Hoping they'll get a good spurt on this week before 12/12.

I've repotted plants A and B into Playgron. Plant C I continued with the Biobizz. B and C are the plants that are topped and will be the ones to compare whether Playgron or biobizz is better for flowering :ninja:

post-44945-1256385178_thumb.jpg