Sweet Seeds 'green Poison' Drobe Soil Grow

Yamatoka

welcome aboard Ilt.

decided lights on in day this time Mgm as I like to be able to check on em often as poss. Also, if the 400 was too hot I could leave the door ajar. Highest temp 32C so far . .

Day 1 Flower

post-44945-1257073082_thumb.jpg

All looking good Yama.. :wink:

So, from a 250MH up to a 400 watter now eh???

Keep the 250 for a veg room!

All the best for the grow dude :yes:

Dorko

cheers Sk.

was thinking of getting a 125 cfl for veggin Dorko as my veg space will probably have no extract.

Today's pic. Gave em 1ml per l grow A + B to try and prevent the lower leaves from yellowing.

post-44945-1257443061_thumb.jpg

Guest weedmonsta

hi yam... they are looking good now ;)

i dont have any extract in my vegetation station and i just veg under cfls it takes a bit longer but i get decent ammounts of veg on my girls....

in some pics in my sweetseeds diary you can see my veg area...i know there is one in my latest updated pics...

good luck m8

WM

a little extra veg time will make no diff Wm, just to be able to bang some straight into flower after this harvest will do me.

Day 7 - out for the morning, nice free standing plants. That drop of grow has burnt em a little. Should not feed anything till 2 weeks into flower in this these soils.

post-44945-1257591121_thumb.jpg

edit - pic taken just before they were watered :unsure:

Edited by Yamatoka

Looking nice and lush there Yama :rofl:

I think Weedmonsta reported buds forming within 7 days on his Green Poisons :unsure:

Good luck man and fingers crossed you'll have christmas bud... it'll be tight but I reckon you'll be ok :rofl:

I'm hoping to harvest Dec 20 Withnail :unsure: I can see signs of early bud formation.

Got some 'knuckle' shots

Plant A - from allmix to playgron for final pot . .

post-44945-1257592189_thumb.jpg

Plant B - as above . .

post-44945-1257592226_thumb.jpg

Plant C - allmix through to final pot . .

post-44945-1257592242_thumb.jpg

The 'knuckles' seem more boulbous (sp) when playgron is used in final pots.

I understand that All-mix has a more balanced npk ratio (veggin) and Playgron is higher in pk (flowering). Sound right ?

Guest weedmonsta
I think Weedmonsta reported buds forming within 7 days on his Green Poisons :unsure:

thats right withnail :rofl: my gp started showing preflowers at about 3 days and by 8 days you could see the bud starting to form :rofl:

looking nice there yam, very green and lush.... keep up the good work

WM

here they are at day 8 Wm, Wn.

post-44945-1257690998_thumb.jpg post-44945-1257691008_thumb.jpg

these do grow quick lol

edit - the light does get to the lower parts of the plants better than is shown in the pic. Might not bother to trim this time.

Edited by Yamatoka

Guest weedmonsta

knew it wouldnt be long yam.... well done now comes the fun bit....watching your buds get bigger......

take a look at my diary m8... i have put a vid of green poison and speed devil in there lol

good stuff Wm - can you upload vids if file under 350k ? I will look into how I can add a vid here.

Put a fan to the left of the grow. The plant on the left is a little more 'spindly' than the others, slightly lighter shade of green too. Is it down to the fact the left hand plant was in Allmix not Playgron like the other two? Or, as I suspect, the left side of the drobe had less air movement ? Bit of both ? Tbf I'm happy with how these are coming along for the mo

post-44945-1257877391_thumb.jpg