Sweet Seeds 'green Poison' Drobe Soil Grow

Yamatoka

the money shot :pimp::blues:

post-44945-1261918506_thumb.jpg

I will be hanging these with the leaves on for the first night as I read somewhere it helps disperse chlorophyll ?? I'll trim em up tmw as they're supposed to be a bugger to trim if the leaves are left to dry on the buds. Stunk the upstairs out so got em back in the drobe. Got a fan on low underneath em - not pointed at any buds. The extract is on (4" rvk). They might only be left in the drobe for 24 hr as I don't want to dry them out too quickly. They will then go in another cuboard with only a fan and no extract.

Smoke report in the next couple of weeks :B):

Edited by Yamatoka

cheers Blayzd and High.

Roots not looking too bad after following wet/dry cycle. I think i could get away with smaller pots for the 4 weeks veg time I give em . .

post-44945-1261921809_thumb.jpg

thanks Wm, the extra week was worth it - they did become more resinous as you mentioned.

Hangin' . .

post-44945-1261950995_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

nyom nyom, tastey lookin bud there yam. the GP's look like a really nice yield, well you've done well with them by the looks of things, each of those plants are monsters, did you find that your GP was very sensitive to light/heat?

can't wait to read the smoke report

enjoy ur smoke m8

alright Dutchie.

Sensitive to heat ? Well me g room temps were 32 max 18 min, but I had the 400 within 12" of canopy early in flower (should be 18"). I described it in the diary earlier as a stadium bowl effect. I wonder if this was achieved by having the light so close it stunted the growth directly beneath the light :) . Hope that info ans ya q.

e2a - smokin it now. At 6 1/2 week it was like a 'commercial' strain. At 8 week, crudley dried, smokes and stinks like what you would happily pay 25 an enry 4. Not flyin but you feel the blood sitting in yr head with a bit/lot o couch lock :rofl: proper report in a couple of wks.

Edited by Yamatoka

today I managed to trim up 1 plant, skicky as you like.

Here's a bit o finger hash which I'll be tokin soon as . .

post-44945-1262102357_thumb.jpg

that bit is only 10mm long.

Guest hantshaze
today I managed to trim up 1 plant, skicky as you like.

Here's a bit o finger hash which I'll be tokin soon as . .

post-44945-1262102357_thumb.jpg

that bit is only 10mm long.

Mmmmmm finger hash :rofl:

great work yamatoka!

Whats next on the bill?

Hantshaze.........

well I've 2 bags of trim, on the left is high quality bud leaves and on the right some small fan leaves. All have trichs as I checked :rofl: Think I might try QWISO, using the bag on the right to practice then once I'm confident I'll be using the bag on the left to knock up some face rippin stuff (hopefully as I've never done it) :ghost:

post-44945-1262104276_thumb.jpg

If you meant what I'm growing next Hantshaze, then that would be the Cream Caramel (Sweet Seeds again). S.k. grew a few of their strains and chose to do a whole grow of the CC's - can't get a more sincere rec than that.

some trimmed buds ready to cure - drying far too quick in the drobe (central heating) so into containers to slow moisture evap. Will be keeping an eye out for any rot . .

post-44945-1262175700_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

Guest mygreenmojo

Allright Yam, been a while...

Nice pic of the nugz buddy. Allways worth drying them prop..no point in rushin' after taking the time to gro'em

Hope u had a good xmas. Happy new year to ya.

peace

and rushing I ain't Mgm (well, I've been having a few er samples since week 7). The flavour and quality has improved a great deal on what was already decent green. Few more days for the smoke report. Here's the buds curing . .

post-44945-1262883517_thumb.jpg

this is some stinky and tacky bud :rofl: Anyone growing this for the first time is in for a nice treat if left to go 8 weeks.

e2a - HNY to yr-self Mgm !

Edited by Yamatoka