Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

Was a bit bored so thought it was a good excuse to snap a quick pic of my fave plant for a long time, the best looking buddage and structure I have seen in a while :smoke:

This is our Cream Caramel named foxy, sure cant wait to get better acquainted with this sweet lady!

post-4498-1257099434_thumb.jpg

I also snipped another small lower bud of the SAD (strictly for sampling purposes of course) its been on flush for 5 days now so this bud should give us a pretty good idea of what the SAD has to offer.

This is the bud I just snipped before its trim.

post-4498-1257100330_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

Here's that same SAD bud after a trim , Cant stop walking upto it and smelling it hoping that its dry enough to smoke (not yet) ... This stuff is really sticky and takes a while to become smokeable but hey its gonna be worth the wait :rofl:

post-4498-1257195015_thumb.jpg

day 64 flowering So... after we tried that SAD bud in the last pics we decided she was ready for the chop!! :rofl:

Still going to hold of the official smoke report until we have some fully dried and cured finished product, but what I will say is that sample was very very nice!

So off I went with the scissors and got busy, she is a very smelly girl and as soon as I got started, the room filled up with such a potent skunky/musky smell.

First up are some pics taken rite after she was chopped, still complete with fan leaves.

post-4498-1257273201_thumb.jpg

great diary an pics - cc looks good and could be next on my list following yr smoke reports :)

Cheers Yama :wassnnme: thanks for stopping by, the CC has been a real pleasure to grow! we have had some small cheeky samples but not going to do full reports until we have smoked some cured buds. I would recommend giving it a go either way :rofl:

Will brb with some pics of the SAD after her first quick trim.

Peace n Budz, SK

Last pic for tonight... Will get some more pics up after she has dried a while and had her final manicure.

Will also update on the CC's tomorrow, they are still on flush and looking/smelling great.

post-4498-1257278836_thumb.jpg