Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

Last for now, but certainly not least is a young Cream Caramel top bud.....

The CC's are all still very uniform, if there are different pheno's among the 3 then we will have to wait till nearer their maturity before we can separate them in any way.

post-4498-1253723290_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 31 Flowering

Was away from the grow for a few days and during this time they have all got a lot taller, in 1 month these girls have gone from a foot tall to being approx 5ft.

We hope they will stop gaining height now, aside from the height issue they remain the sexiest, most healthy, attractive looking plants we have seen in a few grows.

Both strains are budding up nicely and the trichomes are really developing now and showing thier sticky little heads :magic:

Both strains smell very sweet and fresh at present, we have now also noticed some slight differences in CC pheno's .. I think we have two of the same and 1 different so it will be most exiting to see how they mature against each other.

Although no clones have been cut, we will consider doing a re-veg after harvest just for cuts if these strains continue to mature as nicely as we predict

First pic today is up close and personal with our Sweet Afgan lady... check out the trich coverage already, delicious eh!!

post-4498-1254424034_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Lookin proper sweet S.K. :ouch:

Is good to see how well they're doing, Nice n strong/Healthy.

Glad i top'd mine now (5ft) just wouldn't fit in my room. :stoned: buddy, I'll b using ur height info in my next gro.

Peace n Thanks lol

• 3 weeks later...
Lookin proper sweet S.K. :yep:

Is good to see how well they're doing, Nice n strong/Healthy.

Glad i top'd mine now (5ft) just wouldn't fit in my room. :soap: buddy, I'll b using ur height info in my next gro.

Peace n Thanks :unsure:

Cheers MGM me ol' bud!! Glad you can use our diary as a reference :yes:

Ok... firstly we must apologise for our lack of updates during the last few weeks, we have had major pc trouble and as nobody knows we grow herb I cant update from a friends pc as it would sorta give the game away lol

However we have kept our pics in date order so I will try and bring things upto date over the next few posts!

Ok taking things back to the first week of this month to day 37 flowering

Both strains have stopped gaining height and are really starting to develop nicely both looks and smell wise. There are slight differences showing between the 3 caramels but nothing major at this point.

Two of the caramels actually out grew the S.A.D. in height during the stretch period which was surprising as to begin with the S.A.D. was always taller.

At this point EC is still kept at 1.6 and the PH at 5.5.

Both strains are also covering themselves in a sea of trichomes much to our delight!!

First up is a CC pic... Sure feels good to be back! :soap:

post-4498-1256229900_thumb.jpg

Now onto the S.A.D. this is still from day 37

Our S.A.D. is the most sparkly fluffy buddage I have seen in a while, nice cotten wool buds!!

post-4498-1256230473_thumb.jpg

Moving on now to day 43 flowering

These sweet ladies are coming along in leaps and bounds, the smell from the CC's has become nothing short of amazing (so sweet) the smallest of the 3 caramels is deffo a different pheno and has an exceptionally sweet/fruity smell compared to the others and thats saying a lot!!!

Excitement is definitely building each time we look at or smell these girls!!

The S.A.D. seems to have reached a point where she is not doing that much, we think she's just getting ready for the last stages of buddage :wink:

Here is a CC from day 43...... You can see the calx's really starting to swell up and some colour appearing here and there, gotta love the silvery sea of trichomes on this baby!!

post-4498-1256232806_thumb.jpg

Still on day 43

Here is the S.A.D... nothing sad about this lady though, infact she is super happy and feeling on top of the world :wink:

post-4498-1256233774_thumb.jpg

Ok this post should bring us nicely up to date....

These next pics are from day 50 flowering, things are really hotting up in here now, plenty of colour starting to show through... trichomes everywhere, orange and yellow pistils are appearing all over the place too! We are certainly drawing closer to maturity now!

The smell as soon as you open the door to the growroom hits you in the nose and nearly knocks you out! Very very pungent fruity but skunky aroma's fill the room! Smell wise the CC has always been a cut above the S.A.D. but now the Sweet afgan is deffinatly playing catch up!

Both strains look and smell absolutely amazing, we plan to give them another 5 days of being fed and then the flush starts. We will flush for another 10 days and then they will be getting the chop (if all goes according to plan)

Here is a pic of my fave caramel, although she is the smallest of the 3 and will not yield as much she is more than making up for it with the smell of her buds!! If we just slightly rub some trichs from a leaf between our fingers then not only do our fingers feel like glue but they smell like a skunky fruit punch!!!

post-4498-1256235680_thumb.jpg

This is my second fave of the CC's.... Some lovely foxtails are appearing all over her!!! Big yield on this 1 too, she sure is 1 very sexy lady!!!

post-4498-1256236246_thumb.jpg