Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

many are rating the cc at the mo - I'll be getting some in :smoke::yahoo:

Your not wrong mate, for good reason too... I would deffo recommend giving them a go!

I'm planning on doing a SCROG grow with the next lot of CC's (when they arrive) with the last ones I totally left them to do thier own thing.... no topping, pruning or training at all was done as we wanted to show them all natural... Although we got nice yields per plant we had quite a lot of unused space in the tent.

So this time its going to be more about maximizing potential of the space we use as well as the quality we had from the last bud.

Cream Caramel Smoke Report

The CC has had time enough in the jars now to be properly judged, so here's the smoke report.

Appearance - The CC is some sexy looking bud, the nuggets are solid and dense yet feel slightly spongy when squeezed, the CC flowers are compact with cute foxtail's dotted around here and there. The calx's are well swollen and they are covered in a very thick layer of trichomes that keep the buds sticky even when fully dry (9/10)

Aroma - The smell from the bud is very very fruity and thick/pungent with some exotic berry tones that are quite hard to describe. CC is one of those buds that as soon as you put a bit near your nose you can tell how strong the smoke will be! Light up a joint and the smell instantly fills the room for hours so its one to be smoked within the safety of your own walls. (9/10)

Flavour - This is the Cream Caramels true 'star' quality, the taste is truly out of this world. CC is the best tasting strain I have grown/smoked for many years. The CC has one of the most insanely syrupy sweet flavours I've ever known... The inhale gives this intense sweet tropical/berry flavour that comes with a bit of a kick and tickle in the chest, when exhaling you get this zingy zesty almost citrus like flavour from the smoke. The sweet but zesty after taste stays in your mouth for a ridiculously long time after smoking a joint... CC is the some of the most complex flavour bud you could wish for (10/10)

Effect/high - The high from the Cream Caramel is strong and instant. It gives a warm tingley feeling in the head when first smoked as if its just raised your body temp slightly and tiny beads of sweat break out on your forehead. This then evens out into a nice clean head high that allows you to function a lot more than the SAD, you know your stoned but you can still carry out daily tasks with a nice warm grin on your face. (8/10)

Overall - Cream Caramel is an easy/friendly strain to grow and will reward you with some of the best tasting buddage you can imagine! It has shot straight up to the top of my faves list and I cant wait to grow some more. (9/10)

post-4498-1259097979_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

More Creamy Caramel, I liked this macro pic so thought it deserved a few words on it :B):

those ar sum nice looking girls you got there ,and the buds look well nice.i have also not cloned sum of mine so if i find a good keeper that aint been cloned then il revert them back to veg to clone the same as you,its worth it if its a nice smoke/pheno.i have also smelled the blueberry in the c/caramel and in the ice cool to! hope they keep sum berry taste to :wink:

Thanks for the comments smokie1 :stoned: Unfortunately I had to abandon the plan to re-veg the CC we named Foxie... I needed to get the grow tent empty and cleaned so we could dry the buds inside it with the carbon filter working. As the ladies were all in NFT I had no other space to put the table to do the re-veg.

Every cloud has a silver lining though, now that the buds are all jarred up we are again left with an empty growroom.... Im toying with a couple of idea's, the first one would be to do another 2 strain grow with maybe BlackJack and Green Poison or the other idea is to do a whole grow of Cream Caramels...

thats it m8, ye ive got a black jack on flower and she smells nice ,looks like a good plant to top aswell ,i left her to it and she is 1.5 meter tall ,and now is growing outwards . i love the smell of the 1 c caramels ive got ,and i must say my favorite so far is the ice cool for smell ,proper blueberry smell to her .im going to try the sad soon as i get sum space. happy smoking to you both m8,well done :spliff:

thats it m8, ye ive got a black jack on flower and she smells nice ,looks like a good plant to top aswell ,i left her to it and she is 1.5 meter tall ,and now is growing outwards . i love the smell of the 1 c caramels ive got ,and i must say my favorite so far is the ice cool for smell ,proper blueberry smell to her .im going to try the sad soon as i get sum space. happy smoking to you both m8,well done :spliff:

Cheers Smokie, blackjack looks well worth a go... have just ordered 10 more Cream Caramel beans though so the bj has been put on hold for now.

Here's a CC nug I'm smoking now..... Cant get enough of this flavour :band:

post-4498-1259156730_thumb.jpg

P.H.D. in smoke reports :rofl: ... I can't wait to get it in my bong :)

Nice 1 dude :B): I've asked Mrs SK for a new bong for crimbo as havent owned one for a while, I'm hoping it will be a Roor :rofl:

Took a couple of pics of this CC bud before promptly chucking it into a rizla n chuffin away on it :stoned:

I'm expecting the new CC beans to arrive sometime over the next few days, looking forward to growing them again, the next lot will be grown differently as they will be in a SCROG this time.

Cream Caramel

post-4498-1259365513_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey wasup sk.....I've finally manaaged to drag me arse back in here after a couple of weeks hitting the sweets hard. I cant put the damn stuff down man :yinyang:

Looks like the fella done good...Vn smoko report on the CC by the way, was a good read. Good to see ur liking the smoko man. Not hard tho, Is proper tasty :stoned:

Anyways buddy, Happy days :B): , Peace, mojo.

Hey wasup sk.....I've finally manaaged to drag me arse back in here after a couple of weeks hitting the sweets hard. I cant put the damn stuff down man :rofl:

Looks like the fella done good...Vn smoko report on the CC by the way, was a good read. Good to see ur liking the smoko man. Not hard tho, Is proper tasty :rofl:

Anyways buddy, Happy days :yep: , Peace, mojo.

Welcome back fella :B): I know what you mean with not being able to put the sweets down, very more-ish smoke indeed! :spliff:

Cheers for the comments mojo, always appreciated buddy :yep:

Just joined up today so thought I'd better pop in here just to say a quick thank you to Sweet Seeds and also to UK420 for running this comp that has allowed us to grow some of the best tasting smoke we have tried in a long time.

The Cream Caramel was my choice of the sweet seeds strains and SK went for the SAD, both are lovely smokes but the Caramel really is something special and just makes your mouth water when smoking it.

Its been fun helping to grow these and even more fun smoking it :notworthy:

So again, thanks UK420 and Sweetseeds for making us have such big grins on our faces!! :spliff:

Mrs SK x

So again, thanks UK420 and Sweetseeds for making us have such big grins on our faces!! :v:

Mrs SK x

I'll second that!! Cheers guys lol

Many thanks to Carlos and Withnail for sorting it all out, and to the rest of the Sweetseeds/Uk420 staff!!!

• Like 1