Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

Congrats mate .

A well desrved win

peas

rm

Thanks mate, much appreciated!!

Dude! Well done & well deserved! Enjoy your trip!!

Dorko

Cheers Dorko buddy!! will deffo enjoy every second of it :thumsup:

Hey! S.K. Congrats man , Have a fun time fella

Cheers bro :( ur dairy was up there too imo!! :yep:

Congratulations, deserved for the smoke reports alone , Hope you have a great time at the cup

Thanks dude, I have to say your dairy was one that had me sweating! Top stuff mate :cheers:

YE WELL DONE.

Thanks mate :B):

Well done mate. See this thread is buzzing now it's been announced that you've won!!

Thanks fella, certainly has livened up a bit in here :clapping:

Congratulations again on your competion winning diary - nearly 'ad ya haha - well done

Thanks bro, it sure was a close one eh :yes: Congrats to you too my friend, may the products you purchase bring you much joy and stoned happiness!! Congrats also to Blaze and all the others who made the list!!!! :yep:

Thanks again to sweet seeds and to all my UK420 family!! Its still all sinking in at the mo... wow!

Will be posting a full account of the trip on here with loadsa pics

WoooHooo :applause:

• Like 1

Cheers Ruby, sure sounds like you got the same CC pheno there, believe me what she lacks in weight , she more than makes up for with flavour and high!!! Deffo a keeper , and could be a bigger producer with more veg time and training.

Good luck with those my friend!!! :)

Cheers S.K. yeah she is a definite keeper, small but beautiful. Hope you get another one of these in the next batch of C.C. seeds as they're really special.

Congratulations! :)

Cheers Ruby, sure sounds like you got the same CC pheno there, believe me what she lacks in weight , she more than makes up for with flavour and high!!! Deffo a keeper , and could be a bigger producer with more veg time and training.

Good luck with those my friend!!! :headpain:

Cheers S.K. yeah she is a definite keeper, small but beautiful. Hope you get another one of these in the next batch of C.C. seeds as they're really special.

Congratulations! :rofl:

Cheers RM :notworthy: still a bit gutted I didnt hang on to a cut, but will be spending time in the future searching out that pheno again!! The Sweet Cheese has caught my eye too!! :wink:

Cheers hot stuff :)

We sure is lucky 1's!!!!

Never won anything before really so to win such a great prize is mindblowingly awesome!!!! :unsure:

Thanks again guys!!!!!

Anyone know what the best strains are out in dam at the mo?

This just gets better and better :wink:

Was just informed by Carlos that I will be going on stage at the HighLife Cup to recieve a trophy!! :unsure:

WOW thanks guys!!! ;)

SK

:ninja::B)::D Hope you've got a disguise ready lol

Just incase the police are waiting at the airport for me when I get back :rofl:

Its all good :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the flights are all booked up (cheers Carlos) and we are counting down the days, hours and seconds till we leave next month!!

It's going to be such a mental trip, earlier this year we booked a concert for one of Mrs SK's favourite artistes (Pink) as she has always wanted to see her live.. It's worked out so that we will literally be leaving the concert and heading straight from there to the airport for an early morning flight to dam!!

Mrs SK thought that the concert and the trip to dam would clash and she was slightly stressing but the way its worked out could not be better, we will be mashed by the time we arrive in Holland but that's all good as so is everyone else lol

What a way to start the journey though, gonna be a buzz!!! :wink:

Edited by S.K.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey SK

Sorry, only just caught up with this diary, but so glad I did! Big congrats to you and Mrs SK for all your hard work :yep:

Those CC's look lush - maybe one to try once I've got my first grow under me belt :flex:

Great pics, great diary and wicked smoke reports.

Thank you. I'll be booking a seat at your future diaries if thats ok? :)

Now where's that damned postman... I'm waiting fer me beans...

Hey SK

Sorry, only just caught up with this diary, but so glad I did! Big congrats to you and Mrs SK for all your hard work lol

Those CC's look lush - maybe one to try once I've got my first grow under me belt :)

Great pics, great diary and wicked smoke reports.

Thank you. I'll be booking a seat at your future diaries if thats ok? ;)

Now where's that damned postman... I'm waiting fer me beans...

Hi nEptune, thanks for the kind words... your more than welcome at all future diaries lol

Also welcome to the site and good luck with your first grow dude!! :wub:

Nice one on winning SK, bet you`re having some sleepness night on the run up to the holiday :yes:

Have a cracking time and do come back and share any top tips you get from any breeders you meet ;):yep::D

Nice one on winning SK, bet you`re having some sleepness night on the run up to the holiday :yep:

Have a cracking time and do come back and share any top tips you get from any breeders you meet lol:D:D

Cheers RD :yes:

I got matchsticks holding me eyes open lol So cant wait, but not too much longer now..

Will be sure to do a full spread post of the trip when I return, including any top tips from breeders I might pick up along the way ;)

• Like 1