Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

Here is the single S.A.D. S1. strong plant with favourable growth structure... this one is my secret fave at the moment.

They are all doing really well and we cant wait to see some buddage appear soon :rofl:

Thats all for now guys but we will be back real soon with more pics as things develop.

Happy smokin y'all.

SK

post-4498-1252626253_thumb.jpg

Some beautiful looking plants there S.K...lovely stuff :yep:

Interesting too cos a few folks have reported that the cream caramel is somewhat stretchy yet yours look lovely and compact....

Anyhoo splendid work, look forward to some buddage very soon :wink:

Cheers Withnail me ol' bud :D We had noticed a few reports of the CC's being quite stretchy in some other diaries, however apart from the initial stretch that the plants always have as they shed the seed husk, there has been little to no stretch to speak of.

They are now on day 11 of 12/12 and although they are still gaining height they are keeping the typical Indica thickness and appearance. I definitely wont be topping or pruning these plants, I understand the CC tends to grow to one main single cola, and that's exactly what we are hoping to achieve with these lovely ladies.

Thanks for droppin in Cambium, Cheers dude! lol We got 'high' hopes for these girls!!

Back soon,

SK

Edited by S.K.

Mrs SK just spotted the first pre-flowers on the Caramels, I checked the S.A.D. and she also is showing pre-flowers!! :)

This is on day 11 of 12/12 so its a good sign of fast flowering strains!

Snapped a few more pics today, first up are the 3 caramels all sitting pretty in a row lol

post-4498-1252684300_thumb.jpg

During veg the CC babies were fed on Ionics grow for hard water areas, to begin with we used low levels of nutes (1.1) then just before they went into flowering we took the levels up to 1.6 or 1.8 maximum just to kick them over into flowering.

Now they are on Ionics hard water bloom and we have also now started to add the Ionics boost (sugar accelerator) , we are still keeping the nute levels to 1.6 or a maximum of 1.8

The PH is kept at around 5.5 during these early stages of flowering to allow maximum uptake and usage of the nutrients.

The nutrient temperature in the reservoir remains at a constant 24 degrees during both lights on and more importantly during lights out when the temperature of the solution can drop considerably making it harder for the plants to access the nutrients.

They also have an air pump/stone keeping the nutrient solution well oxygenated which helps the root mass immensely. We keep the air stone running 24/7 as well.

Here is A closer look at a Cream Caramel....

post-4498-1252685327_thumb.jpg

In this pic you can see how the S.A.D. to the far right of the pic is outgrowing the shorter, slightly more stocky Cream Caramels.

So far the S.A.D. has had exactly the same levels of food and PH as the CC's have. This lady is on a mission!!!

post-4498-1252685717_thumb.jpg

A close-up of the S.A.D. S1 in all her glory... This girl is showing strong healthy growth and vigour all the way, we can tell already that strong genetics have gone into these strains!

post-4498-1252686653_thumb.jpg

A quick pic of the nutrient solution bubbling away with the air stone, the roots love it.. also handy if you haven't changed the water in the res for a while as it quickly loses oxygen and can become stagnant. The bubbles also keep the water circulating nicely and helps prevent any buildup of nutrients on the waters surface which can lead to blocked pumps etc when making water changes.

post-4498-1252688688_thumb.jpg

Guest weedmonsta

hi

arent these sweet seeds genetics and uniformity awesome?

the sad is looking good :yep: i love those short fat indica leaves

for me it was a toss up between those and the green poison... i went for the gp

im deff gona buy some when the free ones are gone :wink:

good luck with them..looks like you wont need it tho

WM

arent these sweet seeds genetics and uniformity awesome?

WM

They sure are mate, most impressive indeed.... The smell is really impressing us too and theres not even a bud in sight yet, so fresh and sweet already I'm thinking the carbon filter is gonna have its work cut out for it this time :wink:

I'm just a bit gutted that we didnt take any cuttings before flowering them but its all good as it gives us a chance to try some more of the sweetseeds strains like the blackjack and jack47.

post-4498-1252864304_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey wasup S.K.

Ur girls r lookin proper sweet man...Good job 4 sure..

Top choice for ur next beans aswell..B jack an Jack 47..I was thinkin the same as..

Keep up the gd work :wink: , peace.

Hey wasup S.K.

Ur girls r lookin proper sweet man...Good job 4 sure..

Top choice for ur next beans aswell..B jack an Jack 47..I was thinkin the same as..

Keep up the gd work :unsure: , peace.

Muchas gracias MGM, thanks for droppin in :spliff:

When we choose our beans we narrowed it down to 4 strains, the other two being the Blackjack and Jack47 so we will definitely be giving those 2 a try in the near future! For now though weir more than exited about what these sweet ladies have in store for us :spliff:

Snapped a quick pic when the lights went out today, This sweet afgan is on a propa mission and is now a good few inches taller than the Creams as you can see in this pic.

post-4498-1252870514_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.