Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

hi s.k.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm things are looking sweet hope u get a smoke to go with the word sweet m8 gl

Nice 1 WooWoo, we went out for a while earlier today and when we got back I opened the bedroom door to be hit straight on the nose by such a nice 'sweet' smell, I really cant get over the aroma these ladies are chucking out already... before a single bud has even been formed, amazing stuff indeed! I think these strains will definitely live up to their name :yinyang:

Hello,

Lovely looking plants and a real healthy green mate :sleep1: ...

Peace & Good growing

Mrm :mashed:

Thanks for droppin by Mrm, appeciate the comments! lol They are very healthy and so far we have had no problems at all to speak of with these strains... cant wait for everyone to start showing off some buddage :stoned:

Will get some new pics up a bit later, take care Amigo's

Ok time for an update boys n gals....

DAY 16 FLOWERING Things are still going great, both strains continue to grow strong and lush and there are pistils beginning to shoot out on most branches now. The smell is getting stronger by the day and we can really see them starting to kick over into the early budding stages :wink:

The Caramels are still gaining in height but not as much as the S.A.D. has done, I think the S.A.D. is going to be a big big girl (yield wise definitely) The CC's remain very stocky and thick but with good side branching too so its like we have the best of both worlds.

Both strains are still being kept on an EC of between 1.6 - 1.8 and ph is set at 5.5.

First up is a close-up pic of a Cream C ....

We recently found out through Sweetseeds that the BlueBlack genetic in the Caramels is actually a Blueberry99 X Black Domina98 so that means the Caramel consists of Blueberry, Black Domina, Mayple Leaf Indica and White Rhino, exiting stuff eh!

post-4498-1253128564_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

There are pistils and pre-flowers pretty much everywhere on these girls now, I get the feeling they will be quite fast flowering as it took my last grow of white rhino's quite a bit longer to spout so many pistils.

The S.A.D. has very long thick pistils coming from the pre-flowers, not sure this pic does it justice but check them out

post-4498-1253129191_thumb.jpg

DAY 19 FLOWERING

Over the last few days these sexy ladies have really picked up the pace big time, We've seen new baby buds appear almost overnight... On the last update 3 days ago there were just white pistils appearing along many of the branches and pre-flowers.

Now today they have small top buds and many other bud-sites are developing at a rate of knots that we are finding nothing short of astonishing! We literally looked away for a few moments and 'Boooom' we have buds :v: Especially the S.A.D. who's top bud is the most developed of all.

Both strains have also gained quite a bit of height and width over the last few days, I'm thinking these girls are going to be nice heavy yielders :) Both strains are also showing off some of the biggest most healthy Indica leaves we have seen for a good while.

Both NFT tables were given a full water/nutrient change today, both tables are now on 1.7 EC and 5.5 ph, nutrient temps are still kept at 24 and the Air pumps remain on constantly 24 hours.

First up is a pic of our S.A.D. lady, check out her baby buds ... :yep:

post-4498-1253377640_thumb.jpg

Looking lovely SK, your plants are very much a picture of health. The excitement begins now with the onset of buddage, my cc's just coming towards the end of the cycle now, two very different pheno's, with different smell, one has a subtle dark caramel/sugary tone to it whilst the other is quite predominantly sweet/fruity. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed with them lol

Those S.A.D look real nice too, some top looking plants being demo'd here from Sweet Seeds, think am going to have to invest in some of there other strains once the smoke reports start rolling in lol

Goldie_2007 lol

Looking lovely SK, your plants are very much a picture of health.

Cheers Goldie mate, They have stayed healthy and lush all the way through! Will be good to get your opinion once you have chopped n smoked some CC :notworthy:

Day 23 flowering- The flowers are developing nicely on both strains and seem quite well advanced for 23 days, both strains have continued to gain in height for now but we expect this to slow right down to a halt now.

They are big strong sexy ladies and we r expecting some big strong sexy buddage from them, the next few weeks are the exiting parts so this diary should start hotting up a bit now :yep:

First is a pic of the S.A.D. top bud....

post-4498-1253722948_thumb.jpg