Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

just a few pics for today :)

the speed devil is flowering really fast now ;) the buds have almost doubled in size in 3 days

the moham has been topped a couple of times and seems to be ok with it :thumsup:

the green poison got a dose of epsoms last night because of a couple of leaves were starting to yellow

post-26220-1256652644_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1256652654_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1256652659_thumb.jpg

^speed devil^

post-26220-1256652676_thumb.jpg

^moham ram^

post-26220-1256652670_thumb.jpg

^green poison^

Guest weedmonsta

thanks for popping in bigtee :toot: actually the green poison leaves are only about 4-5 inches across m8

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

A bit of a distraction.... because i can :rofl: and because i was humming the tune 5 mins ago :rofl:

and no i didnt know it had words either !

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

thanks woowoo :wink: the speed devil are lovely the best auto i ever grew! :rofl: i think before christmas ill be buying some big devil and fast bud lol if they are anything like the speed devils i have grown they will be great...

can i just politely ask people who reply in my diary to keep it tidy please and not post the whole post you are responding to

thanks WM

Edited by weedmonsta

hows it all going then ?

are the speed devils giving off that lovely cheesyberry smell yet ?

cmon man make me jealous :wink:

Guest weedmonsta

hi vince... yes the speed devil has got a cheesy fruity smell but only when the plant is moved....

soul stripper you are welcome m8 thanks

Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys... Sorry for taking so long updating my diary, no internet again :(

but it`s back on now, so on with the show!

The Speed Devil is starting to get a few brown pistils now :med: she is slow i dont understand why? maybe its too cool in there for her or it`s the fact shes on 12/12, there are loads of trichomes on the smaller leaves around the bud and she`s really sticky! :yep:

I rekon still 7-10 days left till the chop.

this plant is covered in bud..hopefuly you can see from the pics.

Trichomes are also appearing on the Green Poison now.. she hasn`t stretched much since starting flowering...maybe 6 inches, I was expecting her to double in size, but she still has 4 weeks or so to go :)

Her buds are really forming fast now and have almost doubled in size in the last week:) they are nearly 4 inch long colas now. :)

I gave the flowering Green Poison some extra food this week comprising of..

Organic liquid seaweed @ 7ml per litre

Doff organic lawn food @ 5ml per litre for extra nitrogen

Liquid growmore @ 7ml per litre... npk 7-7-7

This was to combat a yellowing of leaves in the bottom and middle of the plant....all is green now :)

I don`t think she will need any more now before the chop.

I didn`t give the Speed Devil any extra food apart from seaweed extract as she didn`t need it.

These might be the last few pics of the Speed Devil as she is due for the chop in the next few days...

I will get some shots of the rootball and trimmed buds when the time comes :)

I topped the mature Moham Ram and Green Poisons again...didnt take any more cuttings as i dont have the space for them.I will top again before i start flowering them.

In the vegetation station are as follows..

Green Poison mature

Moham Ram mature

(These mature girls are next into flowering followed by the cuts in 4in pots)

4 Green Poison rooted cuts

2 Moham Ram rooted cuts

1 Mako Haze rooted cut

2 Green Poison in 4in pots

(1 of each of these is destined to be a mother for the next generation)

In the prop..

4 Green Poison cuts

5 Moham Ram cuts

I have enough cuttings at different stages to keep my perpetual grow going i hope!

and the next part of my diary is going to be the moham ram and another green poison...

Here are a few pics :)

post-26220-1257415912_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1257415918_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1257415925_thumb.jpg

^Speed Devil^

post-26220-1257415944_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1257415951_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1257415962_thumb.jpg

^Green Poison^

Looking good mate :yep:

Interesting to hear the Green Poisons don't stretch too much, I've got 3 at seedling stage and could do with a couple of non stretchy strains... the quick finish and decent yeild sounds even better :yep:

G'wan the perpetual thang..... :photo:

Guest weedmonsta

Hi Withnail...thanks for popping in :photo:

i was surprised how little she stretched....looking at another green poison diary his plant doubled in height if i recall correctly so i was expecting a 5ft plant but this girl from the top of the pot to the top of the highest cola is just about 3ft

Edited by weedmonsta

someones going to have a great christmas ..all looking lovely ..the speed devils seem to produce more indoors on the 18/6 regime ..but yours look awesome ..gotta get me some more for next year