Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Quick add on...

I just smoked the scissor hash and it has knocked me sideways :)

In my mind i cant concentrate..

Bodily its weird, sort of feels like my body is swaying from side to side even though im not moving

I`m feeling restless and fidgety but calm

the taste is smooth, very hashy/slightly spicy/sweet

very satisfying :D

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi guys i just posted this pic of my green poison in the sick plants section as she has gone yellow after a couple of days too long without water :unsure: i blame the expo myself.......

anyway i thought i might as well post the pic in here as an addition to my diary..

here she is a very sad looking green poison :rofl: i hope she will be ok for the chop in about 2-3 weeks

post-26220-1258575619_thumb.jpg

got to say hi and as a firm hater of autoflowerers i swore i wouldnt ever grow anymore again, but, thanks to this diary im off to sweet seeds right now to get me some speed queen, cant fooking believe thats an auto!!

top work lad, cant wait to see how that green poison comes out and if its a nice smoke i may well have me some of that too!

nice vids too, really gave a new perspective, when i saw that auto i thought "ooh, thats nice but must be tiny" but then your hand went in and :ouch:lol:D its a bigun! (you havent got tiny girly hands have you???)

cam

Guest weedmonsta

no mate i dont have girly hands :ouch:... that whole plant was 2 ft tall and the main bit of the cola was 12 inches long and about 3 inches thick the side buds were 2-5 inches long

the top half of the main cola is the most solid bit

no mate i dont have girly hands :rofl:... that whole plant was 2 ft tall and the main bit of the cola was 12 inches long and about 3 inches thick the side buds were 2-5 inches long

the top half of the main cola is the most solid bit

glad to hear theyre full size shovels... very inspiring, im shopping for them now.

cam

what a diary weedmonsta what an inspiration u r being how big r ur grow rooms if u dont mind me asking but thats one hell of a grow congrats on the out comes an shame about the troubles uve had as for the mouse good riddance bloody pest

Guest weedmonsta

hi smokey bear... thanks for the kind words lol the mouse is gone now... i poisoned the little pothead bastard lol..

my veg/clone cab is 18 in square and 3 ft high.... the flowering area is 3ft by 20in by 8 ft high...not a big space but im going to build 1 4ft x 6ft x 8ft high

jealous ....moi ....never ..well i wont admit it anyway ..top stuff weedmonsta ..wish i was sat in the middle of them all with my papers in hand :spliff:

Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys,

Just a quick update...

the green poison was a bit saggy after i had a week away, but recovered well this is a nice hardy plant..

she is sooo sticky when i re-staked her i had a very sticky arm :wink: she`s coming up to the middle of week 6 and will be getting chopped soon..

i will update with pics when i get my interweb back on......

Speed Devil SMOKE REPORT

First up though, She is dry now and yielded 54g just 2g short of 2oz :smoke: trimmed and de-stalked.

Appearance... to look at the bud it dosent look any different to any other weed i have grown.

Feel... very sticky but perfectly dry and grinds up nicely.

Smell... sweet but when you break the bud it reeks of cheese only slightly sweeter.

Smoke... the smoke is smooth with no harshness, even with no cure.

Taste... very cheesy just as Vince Noir described at first with a sweeter aftertaste. Made my toungue tingle !

High... wow after half a joint of this i felt stoned, heavy eyes and a buzzy stuffy feeling in my head

after a whole one just felt very relaxed in my body stuffyness has gone but been replaced by an empty feeling like my brain has been scooped out ! and replaced with some sort of thick slow moving liquid.

After 2 joints its Goodnight!! havent tried in a bong or my vape yet.

The buzz seems to last quite a while, over an hour at least

My oppinion... very nice smoke, better than i expected from an auto..

Appearance...9/10 Not really compact until handled but it sticks together after handling the bud.

Feel.............10/10

Smell...........10/10

Taste..........10/10

High............10/10

Stone time...10/10

I would grow this again as it was easy to grow, looks,smells and tastes the part

its a very nice plant... WELL DONE SWEETSEEDS excellent job..cant wait to do a smoke report on the green poison :soap:

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi agito..thanks for the kind words m8

i used no nutes as such, Just seaweed extract every 3rd feed(7ml/L) and sprayed with just under half strength seaweed once a week (3ml/L)

pot size was about 11 liter and was potted up into it at first sign of flowering.