Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

UPDATE..............the smell of the speed devil seems to change every few days as its curing... and it just seems to get smoother as well... still has that cheesy smell in the background with a citrusy sweet fruity hint and a slight spicy hazy aftertaste..

Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys, time for that smoke report on the Green Poison lol

Here`s a pic of a couple of buds... the pistils have gone orange since the buds have been in the jar

post-26220-1260704922_thumb.jpg

First up it took a bit longer to dry than the speed devil but is now in a jar...

I got about 115g (i smoked some) dry and de-stalked

Feel... its got a powdery slightly sticky feel and the buds feel light and grind up nicely-really fluffy when ground up.

Smell... sweet but it has a sharp skunky smell to it, maybe it will evolve after a cure.

Smoke... the smoke is smooth and soft no harshness- velvety, very morish..

Taste... a soft flavor- to develop in curing, hard to describe at the moment

High... nice body buzz with a slight head buzz stimulating in the mind i got a slight floaty feeling when i stop and think for a second..

My opinion... very pleasant soft smoke, nice high, glad i kept a seed and a mother

Appearance..10/10

Feel............9/10 could be harder nuggets

Smell...........8/10 might change after a cure

Taste..........9/10 ^ ^

High............10/10

Stone time...10/10

I enjoyed growing this plant as the buds got so big so fast, i had a few problems with yellowing towards the end but that was down to me not being home to feed my girls..

very easy plant to grow and fast... i would recommend this plant to experienced and novice growers and people who enjoy a smooth smoke with a fuzzy upbeat buzz

Edited by weedmonsta

Nice smoke report Weedmonsta :)

Good to hear you like the Green Poison, my first one will go into flower next week probably, I'm looking forward to seeing the buds grow double quick, seems impressive for that lol Sounds like I best take some cuts and see if I can find a keeper, would be good to have a quick finisher in my armoury if she's a good smoke.

Look forward to seeing you work with the Moham Ram next year :rofl:

Guest weedmonsta

thanks withnail :) early tests show the green poison is going to be a nice smoke when cured :) now its been in the jar for nearly a week the smell is starting to come back to life :yes:

i had to cut the moham ram back as she was getting too tall for my veg cab where i have her on hold...probably ditched about 10-12 decent cuttings as i have no room for them and already have a couple of moham cuts to keep me going.. they will start in the new year probably 18/6 under the big light to fill out the pot ill put her in then blast off :B):

Guest weedmonsta

i have only smoked the gp without a cure it is nice but im trying to hold out till its been cured a couple of weeks, im hoping it just gets better from here on in just like the speed devil is getting a more complex smell and taste after just 2 weeks in jar...hopefully around crimbo ill be smoking gp

Guest Tree Man

Nice grow dude .. and nice to see how that G.P turned out man...

My GP mom is here ready to go with the cuts!!!

its that and Sweet Tai next :yinyang:

Some lovely shots there man.. bumper harvest.. :spliff:!