Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hopefully im not too late for this one....

still waiting for my beans to arrive :russian:

i will start my diary if/when they do....

best of luck to everyone else in the competition :ouch: its gonna be a good one methinks B)

WM

Guest weedmonsta

im good thanks woo....

cant wait for my beans to get here then i can start.... im looking forward to it lol

thanks and good luck to you too :rofl:

Guest weedmonsta

:yep: My beans arrived this morning :v:

The varieties i chose were: Speed Devil, Green Poison and Moham Ram :spliff:

post-26220-1247738994_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Sweet Seeds and the main man Withnail for this great opportunity

I will start this diary proper when i have fitted out my new veg cab with some cfl lights

Edited by weedmonsta

Good luck to you, weedmonsta! :spliff: Got green poison waiting in my fridge for me... getting started next week. :v:

How long do you plan to veg your plants for?

AT :yep:

Hi weedmonsta, Funny first entry... glad to hear they DID arrive. :yep:

GoodLuck dude.

Take it easy.

MrMak

Edited by MR.MAK

I will start this diary proper when i have fitted out my new veg cab with some cfl lights

:yep:

Glad they turned up fella...good luck with your diary mate :v:

Guest weedmonsta

Thanks everone......

Austrian Toker - I am planning on vegging between 4-5 weeks depending how big they get within that time. :v:

Mr.Mak - I just wanted to get the diary started.... i was hoping i would`nt have to get it deleted :rofl:

Withnail - Thanks again man.... :yep::spliff:

The Batch Numbers are as follows

Green Poison.... 27

Moham Ram.... 420

Speed Devil.... 420

With 2 of them being 420... im feeling lucky :rofl: especially as this is my 1000th post :yep:

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Hi....

3 days ago i put 2 of my speed devil seeds in to germ....

1 in water to pop and the other straight in compost.

After 24 hours the one i put in water to crack had split her shell :)

Still no joy from the one i put straight in compost....

both pots were put on top of my ballast as its a nice gentle warmth........

I then put the one from the water into compost in a 3 inch square pot and today she was up and sticking her head out about half inch... ill do this next time.. seems a quicker way to get them to pop

The one put straight in compost i uncovered her till i could see the seed and its popped :blub:

Both pots went in my veg cab today and hopefully the slower one will show me some green in the next couple of days

Everyone has seen this stage of plant..and i have no camera at the mo.. so ill hold out for a week or so before i post any pics

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

Hi.

sorry for the delay i had no internet for a while

The Speed Devil i planted are under flouros at the moment and they are vegging ok they are only about 3 inches tall at the moment and about the same in width, and really dark green...which is good, sadly no camera yet so no pics `bloody windows 7 dont work with my phone software :ninja: `

I will be germing the other varieties (Moham Ram and Green Poison) in about 2-3 weeks time so that when my current crop of White Widow is ready to cut, I can put them in the flowering area to do their buisness lol

the compost mix is one i made up....better than the last attempt i hope this one actually has enough food in it...The last mix was weak :blub: and was a mix of potting compost and coir with a handfull of Bat Guano in pots.

this mix is 10% coir 5% Guano and the rest made up with 60% miracle gro compost which is really light and fluffy and 25% potting compost.watered together with a litre of half strength liquid food which has a composition of:

Nitrogen 7%

phosphorous Pentoxide 7%

potassium Oxide 7%

It has been left for about 3 weeks to "cook" and turned over every few days

This has made a light airy mix with i hope enough nutrients to see my girls to the end!

The M.R and G.P will be first put into 3" pots then 6" then 10"round and then into their final pots which will be 12" or there abouts.

WM

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hey guys...an update on my speed devils

In a moment of total stonedness i thought... i have no cam so might as well try my webcam out :)

here are a couple of pics of my speed devil girlies :smug:

they arent the best pics but i think these are better than nothing

post-26220-1249073180_thumb.jpg post-26220-1249073687_thumb.jpg

The compost mix seems to be ok as the girls are nice dark green :doh:

at the moment they are being moved into my flowering cupboard for a few hours under the 400 hps

and then back into the veg cab with 100 watts of cfls

these plants have nice fat leaves for their age and they are about 4 inches tall

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1